F1 in 2015

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The Colgate kid said on his FB page that he was dissatisfied with the engine upgrade only worth about .01 seconds, I assume per lap. Having to start at the back of the field negates that.
I have always thought Lulu was a dickhead, he wouldn't have thought for one second that Mclaren might be miffed that he was seen driving A Ferrari and a Zonda. #limitedtoonebraincell.

Keith

The Colgate kid said on his FB page that he was dissatisfied with the engine upgrade only worth about .01 seconds, I assume per lap. Having to start at the back of the field negates that.
I have always thought Lulu was a dickhead, he wouldn't have thought for one second that Mclaren might be miffed that he was seen driving A Ferrari and a Zonda. #limitedtoonebraincell.

Or even Mercedes, come to that Pete! :laugh:

Thank God for Maldonado and Verstappen is all I can say...:worried:

Ah! a change of heart on the Stappen front?
Don't forget the little wager. Good job you didnt go for my ton offer.
Anyway, any charity of your choice for the winnings TVM Keith. Except your favorite drinking fund of course.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Keith

Never had a change of heart, he was always going to be one to watch, but perhaps not in just one season :shocked: The actual bet was who would finish higher in the points this season not who was better. I think they're all great. To be quite fair, Sainz has had some terrible luck the first of which was to be Verstappens team mate :laugh:. I just hope it doesn't stymie his career..

I will deposit Five of your English Pounds into the Oakhaven Hospice Charity coffers at the end of the season...

Er, any double points going this year Bernie, cough cough.. :shifty:

Nah, he can't even do it with that...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Lulu seemed to have his knickers in a twist after the race, turned his back on Nico and didn't shake his hand. I was hoping Nico would toss a cap at him.
David its going to be just as boring.

Keith

I am also sick of this Senna crap. The BBC went over the top on the comparisons. Senna would have eaten Hamilton alive for breakfast - he was a rich, privileged, moody, sulky dirty driving S.O.B. who could drive the wheels off any car and would take no prisoners..

By comparison Lulu has led a relatively pampered life and has always had the benefit of the best car. His character assassination of Michael Schumacher last week was quite appalling...

I'm going to stop there...

By the way. I believe F1 is going the same way as the dreaded PC brigade. You are now no longer allowed to touch anyone in your car it case it offends, so rubbin' ain't racin' no more. It's offically offensive.

Talking of M,S. has anybody heard any sort of incling as to his current state of health, i think the last public report i heard was they were sending him home, but didnt say in what sort of condition though.

BTW i totaly agree with the comments about Ayton, one of the last to have the killer instinct.

kaspa

Talking of M,S. has anybody heard any sort of incling as to his current state of health, i think the last public report i heard was they were sending him home, but didnt say in what sort of condition though.
kaspa

I have few friends that work within F1 and the feedback from various drivers that are close to Micheal echo the same opinion that he wont be making any public appearances. I believe he is bed bound and being cared for 24/7 but that said he is alive so there is always hope.

Bob

Keith

It is said that his private health care costs are around £1 million per week - the best of everything. I think that just about sums up his current state of health..

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I worked in F1 from 96 until 2008 as the weatherman for Benetton, Mclaren,Jordan and then back to Renault (same team as Benetton). It was quite exciting then with some real stars amongst the drivers, quite a few that I knew on first name terms. I am therefore from a different era and don't really want to be associated with this F1 nonsense any more. I will not post the thread F1 in 2016 because it has become so embarassing this year and to put my name anywhere near 2016 would, to me , be shameful. I'll leave it to you guys to shovel the shit that F1 has become.

Back