Fatal GT40 Accident - Please tell me this is not Toms RCR GT40

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Very sad news. Hopefully, his family can take some comfort in knowing that he is in a better place. My thoughts are with them.

Dave L

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
My sincere condolences to Toms family at this sad time. Tom is and will continue to be sadly missed on this forum.
Dave

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Rest in Peace Tom ! Thoughts and prayers go out to your family, and friends. You will be missed.

Brian

Pat

Supporter
Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for to the family in this time of grief. Our thoughts are with Tom and his loved ones during this difficult time.

May I add my sincere condolences to Tom's family, I never met him but he was part of this forum's family too and as such we all feel sadness at his passing. RIP Tom

Tom represented the best our community had to offer. He was an engineer's engineer who could offer a solution to any problem presented that was enlightened and inspiring, free of charge. I considered him my chief mentor in my build. The gap left in this community by his passing will never be filled and thus he will always be remembered. RIP Tom.

Rich McD

I'm amazed how gutted I feel for a man I never met. Knowing he loved his GT 40 having built it from the ground up and was such an active participant on this forum speaks to how personal a relationship can become with people we mostly speak with via "threads." We all share a common bond and I feel deeply saddened to hear of Tom's passing.

Condolences to those he left behind. May Tom rest in peace.

RIP Tom. I would also hope that Tom's family realizes that he was respected and admired worldwide. I live in the middle of the USA, and I will miss him.

Joe

Back