Ford GT90, why build when you can buy!

Keith

Really? I think it looks kind of fugly :stunned:

Well, in keeping with this forum's well earned reputation for calm debate and respect for other members views Mr EFF-IN-Fast, all I can say is,

WHAAAAT? FUGLY? YOU SURELY CANNOT BE EFF-IN-G SEEEEEEERIOUS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? ARE YOU TOTALLY MYOPIC?

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

:laugh:

In other words, I quite like it also. :)

A lot.

Well, in keeping with this forum's well earned reputation for calm debate and respect for other members views Mr EFF-IN-Fast, all I can say is,

WHAAAAT? FUGLY? YOU SURELY CANNOT BE EFF-IN-G SEEEEEEERIOUS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? ARE YOU TOTALLY MYOPIC?

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

In other words, I quite like it also. :)

A lot.

Looks like a spaceship with wheels to me :worried:

Hi Guys

Is there a GT90s web site with hundreds of people building cars that look like this? It looks OK I guess. But.....

Looks like four-wheeled origami to me. Clever, but far from beautiful, and a billion miles from the timeless design of the GT40, which begat the Miura, another stunning design.

Technologically the GT90 is pretty spectacular, no doubt! But I think Ford made the right decision when they junked the design in favor of the later Ford GT, rather than putting this thing (or something rather like it) into production.

That said, it's going to sell for a whole lot of money, I'm sure!

Ugly girls need lovin too!!!

Sure she may not have the sleek curved lines of the 40 but no less there are those that have fallen for the 90.

Ugly girls need lovin too!!!

Sure she may not have the sleek curved lines of the 40 but no less there are those that have fallen for the 90.

Yeah just think about a girl with pyramidal b..bs and a triangular back. Plus she would look like weighting at least 160 pounds.

Not my father´s son taste.

Support the fugly side

TOM

I don't know you need to remember the era in which it was created. It was cutting edge and very sexy when first shown. If I had to choose between the two I would pick a Mark 1 GT40 BUT I would in no way dismiss the GT90. Dig though the build area on this site and you wil find a wonderful thread detailing a scratch built 90

I was just looking at some old pics I took of that thing in Tulsa back in '95... It just doesn't have the aesthetic appeal of the classic GT40 shape.

Quad turbo though, and a few other goodies might make it interesting.

Any guesses what it might bring? $75K??

mardyn

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
+1 for the FUGLY vote

You can put me down for the fugly also. Didn't think it was attractive then and age hasn't helped.
I agree that ugly girls need loving too, but they usually don't carry that kind of price tag. Plus you don't have to look at it over and over again, of course they say your vision gets worse as you get older. Almost 60 and I doubt my vision will EVER get that bad,even if I go blind I could feel that fugly.

Back