Forum Moderation (lack thereof)

My first visit to the attic and what I fail to understand is how there can be so much forum grief going on without my name being mentioned . :furious: Anyway I dont like it up here so I will borrow Keiths stairlift and go back to the murky depths of the paddock where we all hate each other and make no bones about it.

Bob

Excellent work Genral Meltchett - carry on the good work and ensure that you maintain the plan to continue with total slaughter until everyone's dead except Field Marshal Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise, Alan?

Does the slug balancer survive?

Keith

My first visit to the attic and what I fail to understand is how there can be so much forum grief going on without my name being mentioned . :furious: Anyway I dont like it up here so I will borrow Keiths stairlift and go back to the murky depths of the paddock where we all hate each other and make no bones about it.

Bob

I haven't got my stairlift. It's been made and is sitting in Holland. :shrug:

I have now been told that I don't fit under the ceiling where it curves around the second from bottom stair by some 70mm. They will not allow me to duck or wear a hard hat. A builder I have asked for 2 days running to come and look at it and lower the ceiling in that area hasn't shown up. His wife says the job isn't big enough.

In the meantime, I have to sleep downstairs on my chair for at least 4 out of 7 days weekly. It's now been 8 months since my need was identified.

Don't mention Stairlifts even in jest. :(

How on God's Earth did I go from being a wookie to a 'Paddock Spokesperson'?

Sorry, I meant rookie - I was just watching the Phantom Menace..

Ron, EVERYONE should contribute to this fantastic site and especially to the Paddock. I like the idea of a 'hidden club'. We could go on line WITHOUT CLOTHES

It's just another whole level.

Thank you.

Looks like they've given you enough of the rope to hang yourself with, mate.

Back