H Craft GT-R

H good morning, were you going to try and develop a better electric window package for these cars I was emailing Allan U from Conn and he is building a GTR for a customer who ordered a interior package and electric windows and Fran pulled them back and will not be supplying at this time I see another window for you here.

H good morning, were you going to try and develop a better electric window package for these cars I was emailing Allan U from Conn and he is building a GTR for a customer who ordered a interior package and electric windows and Fran pulled them back and will not be supplying at this time I see another window for you here.
Yes Larry I'm already looking at it, have been for some time now. I took molds off of me glass before I installed them for this very reason. It may be some time until this product comes on line however.

H do any of your buddies work at Ford Performance I am trying to find out if Ford will offer a Control Pack for the Gen 2 Ford Ecoboost 3.5 Twin Turbo before I stick a ton of time and money to make one myself.

H do any of your buddies work at Ford Performance I am trying to find out if Ford will offer a Control Pack for the Gen 2 Ford Ecoboost 3.5 Twin Turbo before I stick a ton of time and money to make one myself.
No Larry I don't know anyone at Ford, they had no interest in our program when it was happening let alone eight years on.

H you out there you haven't posted in a while more than likely your a busy man give the group an update on where you are with parts like the electric Windows and anything else that's in development thanks
Fat Larry

H good morning how are things going I emailed Allan Z and he said you are coming along with the electric Windows on the GTR any pictures of Jared car lately