H good morning, were you going to try and develop a better electric window package for these cars I was emailing Allan U from Conn and he is building a GTR for a customer who ordered a interior package and electric windows and Fran pulled them back and will not be supplying at this time I see another window for you here.

H good morning, were you going to try and develop a better electric window package for these cars I was emailing Allan U from Conn and he is building a GTR for a customer who ordered a interior package and electric windows and Fran pulled them back and will not be supplying at this time I see another window for you here.

Yes Larry I'm already looking at it, have been for some time now. I took molds off of me glass before I installed them for this very reason. It may be some time until this product comes on line however.

H do any of your buddies work at Ford Performance I am trying to find out if Ford will offer a Control Pack for the Gen 2 Ford Ecoboost 3.5 Twin Turbo before I stick a ton of time and money to make one myself.

H do any of your buddies work at Ford Performance I am trying to find out if Ford will offer a Control Pack for the Gen 2 Ford Ecoboost 3.5 Twin Turbo before I stick a ton of time and money to make one myself.
No Larry I don't know anyone at Ford, they had no interest in our program when it was happening let alone eight years on.

H you out there you haven't posted in a while more than likely your a busy man give the group an update on where you are with parts like the electric Windows and anything else that's in development thanks
Fat Larry

H good morning how are things going I emailed Allan Z and he said you are coming along with the electric Windows on the GTR any pictures of Jared car lately

Engine Cover Hinges
This Project is definitely not an easy one to get right, plenty of glueing, glassing, drilling, tapping and shimming, but here are a set of parts that will get you going in the right direction.
I've done it twice with the same set of pieces now. if you're up for the challenge then here you go. $355.00 a set
View attachment 94984View attachment 94985
Great looking car and incredible fabricated parts! I have been reading over your build log and what you have been able to accomplish is nothing short of amazing! I am interested in building the GT-R for a mix of street and track day usage. I am 6' 4" and believe fitting would be no problem. However, I do not have a great deal of fabrication/modification knowledge or machine tool experience so a quaility build is in question by me.

I am interested to know if you are planning to list on the sale section of this site or through another source, the parts you may have replicated / molded to assist a much less experienced builder such as myself? It takes several months to receive a superlite kit and I am doing my homework to prepare for a successful build. Maybe you could work a deal out with Fran to offer these specialty "street version" parts - Although, I think he is set on keeping the GT-R strickly a Robertson race care replica without some of the 2005-2006 Ford GT flare if one so desires.

Great looking car and incredible fabricated parts! I have been reading over your build log and what you have been able to accomplish is nothing short of amazing! I am interested in building the GT-R for a mix of street and track day usage. I am 6' 4" and believe fitting would be no problem. However, I do not have a great deal of fabrication/modification knowledge or machine tool experience so a quaility build is in question by me.

I am interested to know if you are planning to list on the sale section of this site or through another source, the parts you may have replicated / molded to assist a much less experienced builder such as myself? It takes several months to receive a superlite kit and I am doing my homework to prepare for a successful build. Maybe you could work a deal out with Fran to offer these specialty "street version" parts - Although, I think he is set on keeping the GT-R strickly a Robertson race care replica without some of the 2005-2006 Ford GT flare if one so desires.
Call me we can chat, 770-654-3181

Back