IMG_8119_zpsyw6ll2jv.jpg

IMG_8120_zpsyzebi8zb.jpg

IMG_8123_zpsv6krh2iu.jpg

IMG_8124_zps6z0kueua.jpg

IMG_8125_zpsupl01fs3.jpg

So today I went a little backwards, I thought I'd put a little fuel in the tank just to check it out, yes I found a leak, so all the front end had to come of steering rack and all just so that I could weld up the tiny whole in a weld, it was hardly visible but leave it to the fuel to find its way out.

IMG_8165_zpsczijpirw.jpg

IMG_8164_zpsn2ulq7jt.jpg

Here is a photo of my fuel system whilst I had the tank open, paper filter to Bosch pump, in tank will feed out to a Bosch filter then onto the regulator and return and thats about it.

IMG_8163_zpsqm9edxf6.jpg

Well, I guess a big thanks has to go out to "photobucket.com" for changing their 3rd party sharing policy without notice there fore screwing three months worth of build information.
Well sorry all but I'm not paying up $399.00 for their hosting service.
If you want to carry on following the build you will all have to refer to my "H Craft" face book page or go the "hcraftcustoms.com and click on the Facebook logo at the top of the page

H

I wanter to simplify the fuel system to an in tank Bosch high pressure pump and filter feeding out to an external Bosch filter and into the regulator then onto the fuel rail and done.

This required putting a sump into the fuel tank and re shaping the water pipes.

GVfg0Y.jpg

ebjVd5.jpg

QVx6EJ.jpg

And adding an access panel into the top of the tank for pump repairs.

QrQweg.jpg

This photo shows the whole in the chassis for access.

h7O1pm.jpg

As the foot box is so deep I wanted to utilize the dead space as a trunk withe under hood access.

6LFnvy.jpg

mHYQIE.jpg

dP2ife.jpg

the passenger side has the battery under the trunk floor the drivers side has the electric power steering unit.

k7XA0p.jpg

Bu8UtD.jpg

Next was to make mounts for the factory GT style front clip.

9oxS8P.jpg

t1b9bZ.jpg

lj2otp.jpg

Front discs are upgraded to 15" and bigger front calipers.

N8VH8H.jpg

This meant me making some caliper mount adapter brackets.

p505g9.jpg

Then some front water pipe work.

6xAwxe.jpg

Fitting the electric windows etc, into the doors, nightmare of a job, so many brackets and so on.

M5zGOZ.jpg

one of the many brackets that had to go into the doors.

spnPY4.jpg

cutting and tucking the roll cage into the A pillars.

SEDS5Q.jpg

uPnCoQ.jpg

And I did the same with the rear hoop to allow for the seat belt pockets.

4zhiR3.jpg

7BlsuY.jpg

Body mods and mounts and general tightening up of body gaps.

lPWyPC.jpg

X7B6pd.jpg

m4hp0W.jpg

hlKeU3.jpg

Tx7As8.jpg

Back