Jared V

Supporter
Larry your Chevy is more the blue color I will be going for on my build. Gorgeous paint indeed.

Andrew I may need info on your painter when I get there. I think H has someone lined up to paint his ride.

Can’t wait to see you and dr Steve chasing each other around the track. Do you have a painter? If not, I have a local guy for you that does amazing work in Oakwood.

Hi Andrew
Thanks for this, I may need some help with the paint work, at least the prep.
If you're in the area you should swing by the shop.

H

Hi Andrew
Thanks for this, I may need some help with the paint work, at least the prep.
If you're in the area you should swing by the shop.

H

That was me there a few weeks ago picking up Steve’s steering column.
Aaron Price, owns Lanier collision and classics on Mcever rd in Oakwood. He has a lot of experience in boats rv’s ( fiberglass) as well as cars. Always has 3-4 cars in the showroom to show off their work. Really good guy, takes a lot of pride in his work, much like yourself.

Jared I awesome your having the car painted by H if not I could hook you up with my painter who is right in Philly he does really nice work as you can see the shop is called Pro Class they have a website

Almost like production

EecM4L.jpg

Last edited:

Jared V

Supporter
H you even recessed the area where the Ford badge goes. NICE! I didn’t catch that before. Can’t wait to see it painted.

Thanks to H, Allan and Mark and all the others that are building a GTR your making my build that much easier tackling the task that usually come up on every new build I will be able to incorporate all of the best ideas into one thanks Larry
New garage almost complete

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 490
H are you plann on running the center stripes if so everybody does white I think you should opt for a different color say tomato red , silver, or believe it or not yellow

Back