Happy Birthday.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I just spoke to Keith. He is still in Bournemouth Hospital though hoping to be sent home as soon as possible. He asked me to say thank you
to everyone and will try and reply here on the website.
Thank to each and every one of you.
Dave - on Keith's behalf.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I just spoke to Keith. He is still in Bournemouth Hospital though hoping to be sent home as soon as possible. He asked me to say thank you
to everyone and will try and reply here on the website.
Thank to each and every one of you.
Dave - on Keith's behalf.

Thank you very much David!
Get better soon Keith!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I managed to get through today and hs sitrep is his weight is down to 73 kg and that is from 100kg. I made light of it as he always was a fat bastard.
He has no appetite and I went though something similar and bottomed out at 55kg. They will not let him home from hospital until he has some plan to go forward and a visitor to check in with him 7 days a week.
Keith thanks each and everyone of you for your kind comments and in a way way so do I. It shows how nice you guys really are.
Keith has been deperataly ill for while all of you help are indeed better that any of the pills he swallows day by day. thank uou all so much.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Nothing really Ian. Just try and give him a call. I'm getting through on his mobile (ending 199). I hope he does get home
as hospitals can be a bit demoralising at times in spite of the staff and their best intentions.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
8pm. Monday evening here. Just spoke to Keith and he is still in Bournemouth Hospital. He is waiting for a care package to be put in place before he is allowed to contemplate going home. He actually sounds in better form than of late and again he asked me to thank you all.
So I do. Thank you.
Dave

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Great news David..... We all need help from time to time and as we age we will need more. I’m happy to see some of his good friends, like you, Ian and others, are contributing your time and resources...
I know I’m half the globe away - but am keeping Keith and his care-givers in my thoughts and prayers...

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Some good news this morning. Keith has been allowed home though he is not allowed to do anything at all. It seems the care package required has been put in place and he has been freed from the shackles of the hospital in Bournemouth. He is clearly (audibly) still quite weak so I am still acting on his behalf. Thank you all for your concerns and it really does mean a lot to him.
Dave M

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Spoke to Keith this morning. He has carers 3 times a day and they are looking after him quite well. His lung problems continue to
harass him however.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I had tried to ring him for the last two days and the answer phone said the mailbox was full. I guess it will stay that way now. Sorry to be the bearer of such news.
Dave M

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Please tell the family, he is in my thoughts and prayers. Thank You Dave for being such a great friend to him.
Regards Brian

Back