Lifetime Supporter
What about this one?

Attachments

• dav.jpg
    dav.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Can you say that on a public forum Paulo? :stunned:

buahahahaha...sorry Keith, think is a little different the meaning of OUR wet (wet from rain...ahahahahaha) than british wet! LOLOLOLOL..ahahah. U make me diee!

barolo,pete..u absolutely have to taste it.Surely available also in australia (even if HONESTLY, down there u have incredibly good wines, as well as the ones from south africa and California..)

btw I add another cockpit. No idea for pete one :embarassed:

Attachments

• renamed cause not stupid.jpeg
    renamed cause not stupid.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
.......fd2?

Quite correct sir. My Father was driving heavy haulage in the 50's and actually transported the FD2 from Fairey's in Hayes to Boscombe Down for flight trials. The aircraft was moved whole, suspended on two a-frames, one on nose the other up the jet-pipe, so that they could tilt (bank) the whole aircraft to get through the much narrower roads of the day.

Darren

Attachments

• fd2_09.jpg
    fd2_09.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 181

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
What an amazing piece of provenance Darren. Quite a staggering achievement on the day and probably immense pride when the pilot took it 300 mph faster than any thing else than had flown - A sabre I think.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Drone,

You are absolutly correct! The planes of Fame Group is located in Chino CA, one of my favorite spots on earth.

Their airshows are great (the have an original Zero with original motor).

But any time its a great place to visit, with lots of rare aircraft and friendly folks!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Indeed, I used to get an Alamo car in Santa Monica and drive to Chino and spend the whole day just mosing around. I made a lot of instant friends and between pilots, hospitality was never in short supply. I may do it again this year and drop her off in Westwood on the way, with enough gelt for a coffee and her taxi fare back to the hotel in SM - but sans cards !

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Rick. Unfortunately it's not a Harrier though we have plenty of them sitting in hangars and no money and now no pilots to fly them. One was even on ebay last week. Another clue - not NATO ?

Keith

I know where Pete is coming from so I'll say it's the

Brilliant Pearl ChopChop No Crashee Superkite (MKII)

Keith

I'm sorry David - that was very frivolous of me...

It looks like (similar to) a Finback or a close relation.. so I suppose it's kind of 'horizontal'... :)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Well done Keefy- the Shenyang J-8H-F8b Finback. Its quite amazing when you think Shenyang have been producing variants on this aeroplane since 1969 .

Back