Newbie here

Hi everyone, well it finally has happened, ever since I had my first glance of the GT40 as a teen I was hooked and swore one day I would build one. At age 17 I already was into Mustangs and had a 1970 Fastback that I resto-modded, along many others. Since then I have been dreaming about it and almost gave up but the stars line up just when I least expected.
So I have decided to build a kit provided by GT Forte, selected their "Flat Pak" chassis and body panels.

David

Randy V

Administrator
Welcome to GT40s.com David!
I’m sure you will find plenty of good information here that will assist you in your build.
Please feel free to open a new thread in the Build Logs so that we can follow along and enjoy your build with you.

Tino D.

Sponsoring Vendor
They certainly don't make it easy.

My registration process was a nightmare. My kit was purchased used from a Canadian resident in Ontario, who bought it second hand from a guy in British Columbia. He handed over
most of the paperwork, but didn't have the import documents.

The Department of Transportation wouldn't accept my application. I and to track down the original importer through name search and hope he was still alive to mail the papers.

Luckily he still had them after a few years because the Import office didn't have a record.

Let that be a lesson to anyone buying used! Keep those papers under lock and key!