Pat Barry"s RF40

Pat Barry\"s RF40

Pat,
Thanks for letting my wife and I come over and look at your RF, great looking car, Robert, you have nothing to worry about with Pat, he is busting his a_ _ and is doing a fantastic job on his RF project. Robert the quility on everything blow me away, the welds on the frame were great, the fiberglass lay up was very nice.
Pat, thanks again
Bob Jones (SHO40)

Re: Pat Barry\"s RF40

Gracias amigo. We'll see how it looks come tomorrow afternoon with the second coat of primer.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company

Bob,

Thank you for all the kind words. I will pass them on to my staff.

Pat,

Congratulations on the good work.

Best wishes,

Robert

Pat is one determined guy. I can say that first hand as I observed him while helping him fit his body. He seems to be on a mission. I just hope he listens to his wife when it comes time to pick the color for the GT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Keep up the good work Pat. I can't wait to see your car under it's own power. By the way I have a package to be mailed tomorrow for you. It's the connecting hoses for the tanks.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hershal,
This man is on a mission like you would not beleave, I was lucky, I got to see the colors Pat has chosen for his RF,
(personly speaking, I think his wife had something to do with the great colors he has chosen) the 40 is going to be outstanding when finished, for those 40 lovers in east Texas we are fortunate to have a prime example to shoot our own personal goals toward. Pat, don't forget to give us a picture or two as your car progresses.
Bob

Well, thanks, now this thing will never be done! After all that it has to be perfect! Look forward to getting the hoses Hershal.

As far as color, I have decided to paint it Diamond Blue with Acapolco Blue Metallic stripes. This was the color of my old 68 Mustang.

HILLY

Supporter

Pat,

That is a shame.
I was looking forward to seeing the 40 in 'Green"

I must have shot fifteen different panels in the green with various different stripes, but I never fell in love with any of them.

Pat, I have to confess I'm glad you ditched the green. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Besides, a lot of racers are superstitious about green (i.e., they don't like it).

Back