Petrol Prices where you are

our price´s change every day,...we ar cheep in europa, only 1,40€ lit for 95 oct,....around 1.55€ lit for 100 oct,....and diesel around 1,35€ lit,...on highways/autoroutes the price goes high to 1.65€ lit for 100 oct,......from austria,...the middle of hell,....
today i write a story about weight,..leightweight and the result of use lesser gas,...
the easyest way to reduce use of fuel,....noone want´s to hear this,..hahaha,...
ernst

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
About $1.35 / L for 91 ULP, a bit more for 98 ULP and a bit less for E10 (metho) -- is variable but generally on the increase - Bastards -
The AU $ is about 1:1 to US $ --so should be easy to compare

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 litres

1 UK (Imperial) gallon = 4.54609118 liters

Its £1.34 a Litre where I live in Fareham for Diesel, and £1.43 a Litre for Diesel 20 miles away where I work in Chichester!! I don't understand how it can be so different, both garages are in busy areas,

I buy mine in Fareham, so clever..............

Jas

I am a big diesel fan when it comes to towing. I get 14-16 when towing and I mean FULLY loaded with 4 bikes, four guys and all the gear - 1,000 miles to Miller in Utah. If I don't drive faster than 75 I can do 20 empty on the freeway. My friend's gas Ford standard cab would have done 8 mpg. 4.40 for diesel around here now. And I am already busting out the bicycle for the 6 mile commute to the office now that the weather is getting better ...... that gets a billon mpg :)

Sounds like you get great mileage. The diesel guys I race with seem to consistently get 10-13 mpg which is certainly better than the 7 to 8 I now get, but still will cost some coin to get to the track. I used to get 10-11 mpg with the enclosed trailer.

I'd like to have a diesel truck. But as we've discussed on other threads I'd like a 2WD 2 door standard cab manual transmission truck and Ford isn't interested in building that. Dodge will, but I don't want a Dodge.

A Lightning to diesel conversion would be really cool. But would take a lot of time and energy.

here in the Netherlands in my city Almelo there is only one BP Ultimate (Ron98) and its 1.76 euro per liter...

not so funny, my car the way I drive on the roads (thats sporty) needs every 5.2km 1 liter BP Ultimate.

Who cares what it costs!!
All that matters is that it cost me £120 on a track day on Saturday! 11 mpg I reccon - compared to 22 normal road use.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
here in the Netherlands in my city Almelo there is only one BP Ultimate (Ron98) and its 1.76 euro per liter...

not so funny, my car the way I drive on the roads (thats sporty) needs every 5.2km 1 liter BP Ultimate.

:stunned: YIKES :stunned:

That's something like $9.42 USD per gallon!

I just paid $3.44 per gallon yesterday for 87 octane - the 91 octane was $3.56..

127.9p per litre for Petrol; 132.9p for diesel. Or converted for our US buddies (at a £1=$1.6 rate)

$7.74 per gal (US); $8.05 for diesel

I only posted that and petrol by me has gone up to 129.9p and diesel 136.9p; and I have a very chea local filling station. I've seen diesel elsewhere round where I live for 141.9p...

I just saw this article about the cost of petrol over in the states hitting a massive $4 a gallon and nearly fell off my chair.

Over here in the UK the cost per gallon has just reached £6 or around $9.61, damn you America with your cheap fuel :)

So just out of interest what's the average cost of fuel where you are?

Trev

Using my math and conversion rate (sound correct?)

SHELL 87 Oct $3.469/ gal $.915/Ltr .64 Euros/ Ltr

Shell 89 Oct $3.569/gal $.941/Ltr .66 Euro/Ltr

Shell 93 Oct $3.769/gal $.996/Ltr .69 Euro/ltr

Shell Diesel $3.859/gal $1.10/Ltr .71 Euro/Ltr

This is what I paid yesterday to fill up a 2007 750 hp SHELBY Supersnake. The GT40P2124 uses Shell 93 OCT and 110 octane leaded racing fuel at $7.00/ gal. I add 4 gallons of 110 to the tanks on the GT40 until we get the summer mix of fuel.

But I can remember when premium gas was $.31/gal and cigarettes were .17 cents a pack. North Carolina in the mid '60s.

i will get cracy if i read what people pay for fuel in usa,...haha,...aaaahhh,.....it is so cheep, you can burn it every day,....can ride with big-block natural-aspiratet, the whole day, and dont pay what we must pay for fuel,.....you ar real lucky people,....
please send me a ship with fuel in it,...crazy times, crazy money-robbery with this energie-price around the world, our newspapers tells us, fuel goes high to 2€ 1 lit,....in midd-summer,...this year,..... than economy stop´s,...without banks and bad speculations,...only from high-price energie, i want this oil-barones and the money player around, to the mars, they all dont get enough money into theyr throat,......

ernst

today 1,749 euro/liter for BP euro95 (that's 98 us) in US dollars it makes 9.61usd for ONE us gallon....

thank's to my goverment for taking 80% in tax

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I just drove 1858 miles @ $4 per gallon (diesel) average to Texas and back with two cars and Texas head wind and averaged 9.5 MPG pulling a 50 foot trailer and two cars. It holds 135 gallons so the shock at the cash register is electrifying but at least you don't have to stop for over 1200 miles. Thats $300+ more than last year.

I think I will sell the big rig and get a smaller truck and aluminum low profile trailer.
Anyone interested in big Bertha and a 50 foot trailer let me know. Low miles on truck and low price.

Attachments

• 63 feet of machine.jpg
    63 feet of machine.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 182
Back