Porsche 908/910 project

Gregg,

Yes, I have partnered with LMK and am the U.S. Dealer. I meet with them a few weeks ago to finish the business plan for the U.S. and Canada markets. We are very excited about expanding the product line in the next two years. I will have all the details later this fall.

Randy.

Thank you.

Our goal, is to continue producing the highest quality products that meet and exceed our customers expectations.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions.

Randy.

Hi, Fantastic project
I am doing a similar project and have a 3.0 SC engine.
How do I mate a G50 Box to it as it doesnt just turn upside down. Two bolts match but two dont. Does the engine have to be drilled or is there a plate out there.

Does anyone know how to contact Brad Hook. I live in Hawaii and would love to see the car. It would be nice if the members list could search for members in Hawaii. I have seen Alan Zane's Daytona coupe. I had bought one in Dec. but found that insurance is not available in Hawaii for kit cars. I had to settle for a C6 Corvette.

His 908 and 906 are both real. He's had the 906 for several years and purchased the 908 about two years ago. I don't know the chassis number on the 908, sorry. I think the 906 is chassis number 906-118. A friend of mine just restored the sister car... 906-119. If you would like to see Brad's 908, your best chance is at the Monterey Historics in August. He may even bring his 906.

Randy.

Keith

Yep that's quite a hijack, but I reckon Chris is quite used to this by now....;)

So yes, Chris, how is YOUR 908 project going right now? :)

Hello to all of you.
A little strange it may be that I'm here and is after the cars like Porsche 908,906,917 or Ferrari P4 type. I do like the GT40 a whole lot, but I want something a little different and also I don't know anything about the reproduction car world. I saw this thread and are any of these cars already for sale?

Hi Guys

I hope to be able to have body moulds for the 906 available for sale along with a tube frame chassis. No prices yet, but they will be realistic and affordable

Regards

Chris.

Last edited:
Hi John

I am making moulds from my 906 body to produce 906 bodies sets for sale with a tube frame chassis, sorry for not being clear its been a long day.

Regards

Chris.
PS. The pictures below are of 906 parts from a friend in Germany.

Attachments

• 906-1-3.jpg
    906-1-3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,463
  • 906-4-7.jpg
    906-4-7.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,483
  • 906-9-12.jpg
    906-9-12.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,444
  • 906-21-24.jpg
    906-21-24.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,457
  • 906-13-16.jpg
    906-13-16.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,441
Last edited:
Gregg,

Yes, I have partnered with LMK and am the U.S. Dealer. I meet with them a few weeks ago to finish the business plan for the U.S. and Canada markets. We are very excited about expanding the product line in the next two years. I will have all the details later this fall.

Randy.

Dear 906er...I am new on forum, my English is not good...do you know
some producer of 906-replicas?
Many thanks and best regards,
Nikola (Serbia)

Back