PRI show in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Supporter
Fran,

I would love to go just to see your display since the AF has me here in Tampa now and am only 1.5 hours away from Orlando. It looks like it isn't open to the public from the website, however, I may be able to get my wife to fax me a copy of the tax ID for the business we started last year. This may be the first convention that "Classic Horsepower" may attend since its birth. I don't yet know which direction the business will head but know it will involve motors and cars whether it is restoring, building or racing them (or both).

Do you think that a copy of my IRS form SS4, "tax ID" will be good enough proof since it has my name and business info on it to get in? On the PRI website it said "business license" but not sure what that would look like other than what I have.

I just attended the Sebring Fall Classic Historic Races yesterday and it really got my blood going for racing. It was just awesome seeing those original Shelby GT-350s keeping up and passing those Porsches and such that are about 20-30 years newer technology than them.

If I can get the paperwork from my wife and they let me in, I may see you on Saturday, probably in the afternoon.

Devin Martin

Pat

Supporter
Hi Fran,

I liven in Orlando and would love to come by. Is the show open to the public?
Also PM me if you need any assistance or local directions.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Fran,

Wish I could meet the entrance requirements; I wouldn't mind going down and seeing my grandson and my two boys (just 30 min south of Orlando.)

Oh well,
Lynn

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
FYI:

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA – DECEMBER 12th, 2006 – With over 1,400 booths, the PRI show is the world’s largest racing trade show. powerTV , the premier online video network at PRI , will broadcast the entire show from booth interviews to technical features, to famous racing drivers and keynote speakers. powerTV will broadcast immediate coverage throughout the PRI show via NMRA TV, Street Legal TV, and the soon-to-be launched LSX Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back