RCR's Next car should be.....

RS006754.jpg

I've always wanted one of these.

While it is not top of my list of favourites, I sometimes wonder whatever happened to Jerry Wiegert's Vector project of years ago. Also, the Mercedes C111 gull wing with triple rotor Wankel looked really cool, and was a body Fran could copy and bond to one of his chassis. However, the Daimler Benz crowd may not take kindly to this.

Dalton

Or.... how about becoming a distributor for this beauty....

This car looks fabulous from any angle - but no US distributor..:shrug:

They apparently race them in the UK too!

welcome

Redcar.jpg

The Phantom GTR is a beauty....they have have only built a dozen or so over the years....
phantom.uk.com
There are a couple available in the UK for sale....

There is no provision for LHD unfortunately ....

Last edited:
The Phantom GTR is a beauty....they have have only built a dozen or so over the years....
phantom.uk.com
There are a couple available in the UK for sale....

There is no provision for LHD unfortunately ....

Hmmm...... that sounds like an "opportunity"!???
Import the kits and offer a retro-fit to LHD for US comsumption? :pepper:
Or just the body/trim and suspension bits and offer a US built chassis - maybe based off the Superlight??

The Honda/Acura V6 drivetrain is readily available and should make for some very exciting yet "economical" performance (even the 4 cylinder VTEC drivetrain would be sweeet). Then figure out a way to get them out the door for ~$25K minus drivetrain?? :rolleyes:

Jeff

Fran,your not thinking big! check out my new B-702 at www.Blastolene.com I can let you pull a mold! (sorry I do not know how to post photos) But supplying customers with 702 cu.in v-12's could be like ordering a zf from RBT.
Randy
PS. do you still want me to make some aluminum roofs for 40's? I now have time while I wait for a Trans for my 40.

Back