RCR's Next car should be.....

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
On the Stacy David SL-C build feature on GEARS, Fran can be seen standing next to one of the Le Mans cars.....sweet looking ride!

Cheers!

Doug

What about an MB C112?
Mercedes-Benz_C112_1991_frontleft_2010-04-08_A.jpg

mercedes-benz_c112_concept_1024x768_08.jpg

1991mercedes-benz-c112-interior.jpg

What about an MB C112?

Classic Concepts: Mercedes-Benz C 112 - Cars Feature at IGN

I admit it is not the prettiest car, by standards then or now, but it was very advanced. So advanced that most of the cool things about it (active aero, V12) are not the easiest to incorporate into project at home.

Hard to say whether it was an NSX rip-off or the other way around, as they were contemporaries. I think it is a fair guess to say the NSX was probably penned first.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good thing there are red lights on the back....

That is the rear of the car isn't it?????

:shocked:

Good thing there are red lights on the back....

That is the rear of the car isn't it?????

:shocked:

Haha, yes it is.

That body is available on ebay. Pretty cool looking in a way.

Luxury Launches did a feature about one of these cars that went on ebay for $88,000.

According to them the running car is powered by a Chevy V6 mated to a conventional manual gearbox. I bet if you saw on the freeway you'd never guess :thumbsup:

I think a Caparo T1ish type of car would be interesting. Not a replica, but something in the same vein. Maybe a modified Superlite Roadster with full body/aero on it?

Close up the razor and you would be more than 1/2 way there. Remember that the comparo kept falling apart. Have any been sold?

Back