RCR's Next car should be.....

Attachments

• IMG_89401600x1200.jpg
    IMG_89401600x1200.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 510
Yes, compared to a 1966 GT40 it's a ground shaver. Very purposeful, muscular looking body mods though..........especially compared to this too swoopy GT1 Matech Ford GT.

ku-bigpic.jpg

The R is quite a lot wider than the street GT... the ALMS/Le Mans rules dictate max width at 2m...the car is only 5mm less than the max spec width...

So four inches wider in front and rear than a stock GT...

OK This IS stoopid cool. Justin just clued me in to it's exsistence. One more thing I don't have the money for.

Speaking of that...

Fran, do you have a name for that rig? Right now, we just have the black truck and the gray concept truck.

Has anyone suggested the Ford GT70?
Seems like a decent little platform, nice way to run around with a 2.3 Turbo (supercoupes readily available, 2.3T scheduled to come out in 2015 mustang, not to mention the subaru or 4G63 offerings) or v6(not sure how easy it would be to make that fit). (Lets face it V6 mustang donors are very available and very affordable) - 300+ hp in a car that is <2000 lbs.
Very much in-line with RCR's offerings while offering something a bit different, that I didn't find available with a quick search on google.

ford_gt70_silver.jpeg

looks like something only a drug lord would want, why anyone in their right mind would want tyres that low of a profile i'll never no, they mustn't have pot holes in Germany.

john

Back