SCAM Message: Sad news..... David Morton

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
One of the casualties seems to be my address book using the address racemet at aol dot com. I would appreciate that if you knew I had your email address in racemet would you please be so kind as to email me using Racemetman at aol dot com and I can start rebuilding a new address book. As Keith says, maybe it was time for a clear out anyway. Thank you.
DAve

I think I remember that Prosport Malcolm.
Anyway dont you have a glove box in your 40, Ohh No it's a GTD they didn't have them.
Mick at SGT does have an option for one.
If you need one send $ 5000 dolars via western union to an address in Paris that's Paris in France and I will get a new glove box for your GTD sent very soon.

And too late Pete, Davids cashed your cheque and spent it.......
Rumours are that he bought a glove box from someone.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
After some advice from the pros, I have now settled on [email protected] as the email address for all communications this year (until I get hacked again)and I'll be contactable on that email at the WEC races at Silverstone, Spa, Le Mans Practise
(auf Deutsche : Vortest) and the Le Mans 24hr from Monday night onwards.
Once again I'm working for Audi Joest (since year 2000). If you are coming to any of these events and fancy a beer outside of working hours,email me before hand.

Back