Ive been working on Wiring the last couple weeks. I originally planned to mount the battery in the passenger side foot box, but I decided it would be much easier to mount it in the engine bay in the box behind the fuel tank. I fabricated a mount to hold the battery level, then used flat bar to secure it.
I have most of the engine wired up minus a couple of sensors. I'm hoping to get a good bit of the dash wiring completed this weekend.... getting very close to being able to start it.
I decided to give these turbo spiral baffles a shot, I figure I might make another set of tail pipes with mufflers as well to have 2 different sounds if I want them. I have to say the straight pipes do look cool.
We took it to its first car show 2 weeks ago, even in its partially assembled state it took everyone's attention.