Sexual Harrasment in Colorado School!

OH MY GOD!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6PxTDTRc20]Colorado 6-year-old suspended for kissing girl on cheek - YouTube[/ame]

It just keeps getting worse in America. Everyday, someone over there tries extremely hard, to show the world that America is totally off the scale!

Once there was a time when people from other countries looked to America with awe. Do we still???

To quote a personal favourite: That's fucked up right there!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...and these clowns are supposed to be educators? One has to wonder just what is being taught.

Add to idiocy like this the fact that kids are routinely suspended for violating "no tolerance gun policies" for doing totally innocuous things like simply making a 'pretend gun' with their fingers, pointing 'it' at a schoolmate, and saying "bang!"...or bringing a little "G.I. Joe" action figure to school that has a little plastic pistol molded to its little plastic hand...or literally CHEWING A "POPTART" (a sort of snack food over here) INTO A SHAPE THAT MAYBE, POSSIBLY LOOKS 'SORTA' LIKE A PISTOL...if one really looks HARD.

'Totally INSANE.

John Wayne (not to mention our Founders themselves) has to be spinning in his grave.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Do they still allow contact play at school in the US? I know for a while here they tried to ban games like bullrush, but there is a growing number of folk demanding that kids be allowed to be kids.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well if you read the whole story it seems the kid was suspended fo a raft of reasons, not just kissing a hand. Disrupting class, roughhouseing the same girl, whatever that means and unwanted touching. Maybe his parents would have done better to give the little shit a spanking and telling him to behave rather than running to CNN.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Do they still allow contact play at school in the US?

Oh, there's big push in more than a few places to put and end to that sort of thing, Brian.

What's being discussed here - along with all manor of other lib agenda-pushing claptrap going on in public schools - is the precise reason why my grandkids attend private school. Their school allows kids to be kids...within traditional common sense rules.

Public schools OTOH are turning our kids into a bunch of poorly educated, p.c. spouting, 'diversity(of any kind)-hugging', you-get-a-medal-just-for-participating', 'blame-America-first', everything-is-a-shade-of-grey' sissies IMHO.

I'm shuttin' up now.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Well if you read the whole story it seems the kid was suspended fo a raft of reasons, not just kissing a hand.

A few other grade school boys with no discipline problems at other schools here in the U.S. have been suspended just for giving a girl a peck on the cheek though, Pete. It ought to be a 'context' thing I think.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT is a whoooooooooole different kettle of fish.

Pete,

Thanks, it is wise to know the whole story before becoming outraged.

Walking into that door, eyes wide open.....

Screw the whole story Jim. SEXUAL HARRASMENT!" WTF dude???

Sod the rest of it, or if the kid's a wrong'un. SEXUAL HARRASMENT??? WTF DUDE!!!!
For goodness' sake, establishment needs to stop labelling little children with ADULT crimes! Sick, small-minded, headline-grabbing wankers.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A few other grade school boys with no discipline problems at other schools here in the U.S. have been suspended just for giving a girl a peck on the cheek though, Pete. It ought to be a 'context' thing I think.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT is a whoooooooooole different kettle of fish.

I agree Larry, but I was talking about this particular case. When it comes to political correctness I loathe it, I also despise parents who blame everybody but themselves for little Johnny or Mary's poor behavior.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I agree Larry, but I was talking about this particular case.

Understood. But this particular case also only involved a peck on the cheek as I understand it...whatever his PAST discipline issues were really was just a 'back story'. Imagine the effect on this kid...'teaching' him, in effect, that kissing a girl is wrong?????? Puhleeze...

Anyway, this was just posted on the FOX website:

Colorado boy, 6, suspended for kiss gets allegations on record changed from 'sexual harassment' to 'misconduct' | Fox News

'Guess it turns out that even that bunch agrees with my view of what constitutes "sexual harassment".

The FACT IS that at that age there's nothing really "sexual" about doing something like that. Period. In fact, NORMAL people would consider it 'cute'.

(Edit: Full disclosure: I gave a young lady ('Karen G.') a peck on the cheek while walking her home from grade school when we were both about 7-years-old. Somehow we both survived w/o any negative effects. Well, I did anyway! :D)

(Edit to the edit: She and her husband actually live within about 5 miles of wifey and I today! We run into each other occasionally...and when we DO we go into this huggy-kissy routine! Her husband, Dave, just rolls his eyes and puts up with it! True story! :D)

Last edited:
I would love to find the girl I first kissed at school, aged 5. Judith Carol was her name. We were the first kids in our class to kiss. I believe her family moved to Australia shortly after. I am sure it wasn't because of me! LOL

Sexual fucking harassment! Sod off you left wing liberal assholes! Judith, I love you!

I love the fact that I still know her name. :)

Kids are great. Life is great. People are great. :thumbsup:

Mrs. Moran was her name. I had to do her gardening that summer as a way of making up for ruining her skirt!

SHAME ON ME!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I think Pete is the mark exactly, but I'm probably viewed as one of those who is lazily labeled a "left wing liberal assholes", except I don't really fit that polarized labeling very well in that I find this incident ridiculous and reprehensible. I was dreading watching the news broadcast of this, hoping it didn't get any worse by having the poor kid permanently labeled a sex offender (wouldn't surprise me with the way our country is in full decay). Is it any wonder public school system enrollment is dropping while private school enrollment is on the increase? HR and liability rule the world, and common sense is the victim.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Apparantly this was the second time this child was suspended for kissing. According to the School Principle, who was limited in speaking about this case....we never suspend a child for one small incedent.

Its interesting that the mother who was so suprised and outraged that out of the blue, this would happen to her son, also said:

"The family has been working with him on "class disruptions" by grounding him and giving him "big restrictions".

Last edited:
Back