SL-C delivered

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Dave, I will be following your build thread very closely. LOL Absolutely going to be an amazing car my man. Can't wait to see it start to develop.

After Dave had it unloaded into my shop I was tempted to put my LS7 inside of it to spite his 20B intentions..... J/K :thumbsup: It looks awesome in white. I was impressed by the suspension A-Arms and other CnC'd pieces. Should be a killer vehicle when it is completed.

After hearing the 4 rotor at Mazda SevenStock I think that is probably my favorite engine.... sound at least. Like a chainsaw on crack that revs as fast as a motorcycle....

After hearing the 4 rotor at Mazda SevenStock I think that is probably my favorite engine.... sound at least. Like a chainsaw on crack that revs as fast as a motorcycle....
This is for Brian H - it's insane!
Crank up your speakers.... :)
The latest 4-rotor incarnation that Mark (gnx7) was talking about:

sevenstock12 :: MOV07511.flv video by aznboyzer - Photobucket

Btw, if you look hard enough, you can see me in the video of the 787b revving while at Sevenstock 4 posted a few back. Of course you'd have to be real familiar with what I look like :rolleyes:

good lord that thing is soo nasty!! maybe i shouldn't even ask, but what would you be looking at spending to do a 4 rotor motor?? i know theres probably only a handful out there? impressive!!
Dave - whats going in your SLC? a 3 rotor?? what kind of specs ?? sorry if i missed that part..

He put a rotary in it and it blew up after 5miles.

So he tried again an dit blew up after 7miles.

A third time it blew up at 4miles.

Dave's currently contemplating how to make it last more than 10miles.

Alex,

At least he's had three engines in the past 24 months...

J/k

On a serious note, I'm curious about the progress as well.

He put a rotary in it and it blew up after 5miles.

So he tried again an dit blew up after 7miles.

A third time it blew up at 4miles.

Dave's currently contemplating how to make it last more than 10miles.
I'm currently on my 4th engine and think it will last more than 10 miles...or at least make more power with half the weight and not be limited to a mediocre 6500 rpm like most wankers building these cars :D

Actually, I've been working on it quite a bit the last few months...after not touching it for a long stretch due to unforeseen issues...at least the engines in it though ;)

I'm currently on my 4th engine and think it will last more than 10 miles...or at least make more power with half the weight and not be limited to a mediocre 6500 rpm like most wankers building these cars :D

Actually, I've been working on it quite a bit the last few months...after not touching it for a long stretch due to unforeseen issues...at least the engines in it though ;)

Updates with pics?? Been dying to see one of these with a rotary!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 3,292
Most Excellent!
Are you going to paint it up like the RC 787B hanging on the wall?
Makes my spine shiver to think of the sounds that will make..Well done..
A three rotor was my first instinct for the SL-C, but went with the LS..

Back