SL-C delivered

Jack, Cam, et al.,

I finally got the call from the driver saying he will deliver around noon-ish tomorrow. Now I can go do my "honey-do's" around the farm today....

Dave, what turbo, ecu, injectors, porting, and you going to run? I can't wait to see some videos of this thing running!!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Doc,
Sent you a PM. We will be in that area Monday. Hope to arrange a visit with ya then!! I'll take pix for sure!!! LOL

My car is offloaded and in the driveway! I'll post photos once I catch my breath from the push. :thumbsup:

Cam will be driving out this PM to check it out.

Brian will be by on Monday.

Photos soon.....

Doc

Here are some photos at my SL-C's arrival. The guy in the blue shirt and "Can't Drive 55" hat is old Doc Kaler.......

Attachments

• Platform.jpg
    Platform.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 724
  • DSC_0388.JPG
    DSC_0388.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 678
  • DSC_0390.JPG
    DSC_0390.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 878
  • SideView.jpg
    SideView.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 852
  • FrontView.jpg
    FrontView.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 745
  • Brembos.jpg
    Brembos.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 723
  • RearQTR.jpg
    RearQTR.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 880

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Doc - you lucky dawg,,,

There's a new Sheriff in Lone Oak Texas...

:thumbsup:

droooltastic

But I'm confused - you have the brembo brakes on, but a gigantic Wilwood box in the front seat? :stunned:

I admit that I haven't opened the boxes yet but I am assuming they contain Master cylinders and bits. I did see some nice braided Brembo banjo-fitted brake hoses, a stout RCR pedal assembly, some other Brembo packages, etc. I'll take "inventory" tomorrow. I spent some time peeling off the clear tape and I'll get the goo cleaned off tomorrow as well.

Welcome to the Gang, ooops sorry make that Club. Now hurry up so you can show me how it's supposed to be done :D

Rob,

That would be "Blind leading the blind"!! If you don't know......who would?

It's a great "gang" to be associated with.

Never forget, BLUE is the fastest color! :thumbsup: (Jack, even French Blue qualifies).

Doc Kaler

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Doc,
Sorry we didn't make it today. The CarMax in Irving basically fed my wife a line to make us drive 4 hours there, only to completely try to screw us over on the trade in. April was so mad she couldn't see straight. Anyway, we'll have to come up there very soon though. Maybe when we both have a free day and I can actually lend a hand! LOL

Laters,

Brian

Dave, what turbo, ecu, injectors, porting, and you going to run? I can't wait to see some videos of this thing running!!
Billet GT42r with a stainless Tial housing into 4" exhaust.
Haven't decided on an ecu yet but will either go with the latest Haltech or if I feel like spending some real money, I'll use Motech.
850cc primaries and 1600cc secondaries.
Right now the engine is a large streetport but I may be giving it a bridgeport before it fires up depending on the results of my friends three rotor 911 with port phased rotors and a large street port. The port phased rotors, which would be the alternative to a bridgeport, have a notch cut into them to increase the port timing on both ends without (supposedly) the adverse effects of increased overlap in a turbocharged application. We'll see.
Here are some photos at my SL-C's arrival.
Not only am I hoping to get some good ideas from your build, I could also use some photography lessons from you. Great photos Doc and again, congrats on the new toy.

Back