Texan chick to marry old man

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Can't wait for the book that Jerry is writing -- " How to make 500mill in five years with only one cu$t workin' for ya"
Ole Rupert will understand the ozzzie sense o umour

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
'No way for any of us to know whether or not Ms. Hall is another Anna Nicole Smith - or even if Anna Nicole herself was actually 'one of those' for that matter. (Although, admittedly, in the latter situation logic would seem to weigh the odds far more heavily in that direction given the much larger age difference...but, again, who really knows? Both of the people who actually would know are dead.)

In any event, a large chunk of change dropped into the hands of the best 'prenup' law firm known to man ought to 'separate the wheat from the chaff' where all of that is concerned...and, at the same time, remove the opportunity for other lawyers to make a fortune down the road...if you get my drift.

But, regardless, for their sakes as well for the sake of others, let's just hope it's the 'real deal'.

Last edited:
Larry L.;486868 But said:
Nice thought Larry but i cant $ee Mi$$ Hall and Rupert being any match made in heaven. $he is a party animal that normally get$ off on younger guy$ with a bit more about them ( cash excluded ) than poor old Rupert. Bless his cotton socks and addled brain.:laugh:

Bob

Money can't buy love...but maybe it can buy a hot chick :stunned:
I wonder if Mick Jagger will attend?

Mike Pass

Supporter
Gold DIGGER?

Ex Brian Ferry
Ex Mick jagger
And now Murdoch.....
Holy shit - with with so much money even I could be attractive.

How long will he last? Check out this video at 1.56 sec for the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9EbR0ckb40

Cheers
Mike

A foole and his monie be soone at debate, which after with sorrow repents him too late. Thomas Tusser 1543

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Nice thought Larry but i cant $ee Mi$$ Hall and Rupert being any match made in heaven. $he is a party animal that normally get$ off on younger guy$ with a bit more about them ( cash excluded ) than poor old Rupert. Bless his cotton socks and addled brain.:laugh:

Bob

I dunno what their relationship may be any more than you do, Bob.

All I'm saying is, I hope the two of them are happier than clams at high tide "as long as they both shall live".

Call me a hopeless romantic...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I am amazed that a man of Ruperts intelligence and business acumen can fall for the tender trap. Poor bastard must be senile.

Back