The Ashes.

Stralians have put something in the Englands team`s water. And dont think for one minute the Stralian team is good because its not, its just our present team is crap. This is an official WOGG explanation so it must be true.:veryangry:

Bob

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
What a fantastic result Australia.

Some very very good cricket and you deserve to retain the Ashes until hostilities resume.
Very well done.:thumbsup:

Spoken like a true gentleman David. I'm looking forward to the next series as well!

I best translate for you Gus. What David meant was our team was crap and the Auzzies got lucky so until we return I hope you all drop dead. It sort of gets lost in the translation :)

Bob

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes I suspect your translation is fairly accurate Bob.:thumbsup:
It's not that Australia is any good, I think they are a fairly ordinary bunch who a good coach has bought out the best off. Sadly though England are appalling and your Captains field placings were amateurish at best.:embarassed:

I best translate for you Gus. What David meant was our team was crap and the Auzzies got lucky so until we return I hope you all drop dead. It sort of gets lost in the translation :)

Bob

Absolutely Bob, or possibly another betting scandal in a few months ;)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Very good Bob, I think your English to English translation really caught the subtle nuances in Davids post.....

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
FIVE ZERO:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::chug::chug:

What is that Pete?
A new maximum speed you managed to do in your GT40? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well I say well done to Australia, played well and took the Urn away.
No doubt over the coming years Australia will ease back and England will rise, sort of similar to the ever changing weather conditions.
Hang on can England claim that Ashes were lost because of global warming?

Ian

Back