Today I'd like to say Thanks to all our veterans.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
It's Memorial Day here in the USA. I'd like to personally thank all the veterans here in the US and to all our allies in past wars. I know there are lots of you on here and I'd like to thank you for your bravery, service to us all, and sacrifice. There is no way to repay you for this debt, I just hope a simple Thanks will do for now.

Laters,

Brian

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
As Pete said, "Lest we forget".

This is in remembrance of those who didn't make it back to become veterans.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thank you for remembering our Veterans both fallen and standing...
God bless our men and women in the armed forces around the world that are not only protecting our way of life, but watching over human rights everywhere..

My brother, and my grandfather were both highly decorated veterans (air force pilots), and my wife was a captain in the army - so I have some view into the sacrifices our military brothers and sisters make to serve their country. We are fortunate to have such individuals to take on such tough jobs, and for such little pay. Our troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan deserve our thanks....and a raise.

One of my favorite Winston Churchill WWII quotes: "never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

I think a lot of Americans don't realize what it is for someone to give their life so we can be free to do the everyday things that we do. So many young have never started their lives so that we can live freely where ever we please. I for one am deeply indebted to our soldiers, past and present, a debt I can't repay, but I honor them daily in my thoughts.

This moron still hasn't figured out how to show respect!

Attachments

• crotch salute.jpg
    crotch salute.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 169

Brian Hamilton

Yesser. No respect for anything except what's on his agenda. BUT, this thread is about the Vets. God bless you all!

Brian Hamilton

Nope, not from 1/60th of a second snapshot, but from all the other things he's done. But, I know you are an Obama fan Mr. Mike, so I'm not going to get into political discussion on this thread. As I said before, this thread is for the Vets and thanking them for their service. If I'm not mistaken, aren't you a Vet sir? I thought you mentioned that before, I may be mistaken though. If so, thanks! LOL

Laters,

Brian

Back