You were supposed to have forgotten about this by now!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Unnessesary US Bengazi deaths..........................................4

Unnessesary US Iraq, Afganistan deaths.......................6,600 and counting

As Mr Fechter says "You were supposed to have forgotten about this by now!"

I have not forgotten!

Last edited:
How many died in the Kennedy/Johnson war. How many civilians died in that war when the Democrat Congress cut funding and let the Communists take their revenge on the defenseless civilian population in the South?

Keith

I have not forgotten!

I think Mr F was being sarcastic actually, and it's a bit of a shame that whilst you show some respect for the dead, your other mate seems to regularly re-vist the thread concerning the desecration of my relative's and others military graves' in Benghazi for it's 'hilarious' content.

Perhaps you would have a quiet word with him and try and teach him some respect (and manners).

I have not forgotten!

Maybe I misread the White House statement and misunderstood the White Press Secretary, but it was Mr. Jay Carney speaking for the White House who made the statement.

Am I wrong, blind, or deaf?

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I think Mr F was being sarcastic actually, and it's a bit of a shame that whilst you show some respect for the dead, your other mate seems to regularly re-vist the thread concerning the desecration of my relative's and others military graves' in Benghazi for it's 'hilarious' content.

Perhaps you would have a quiet word with him and try and teach him some respect (and manners).

You continually amuse me Hardy. I wasn't laughing at the desecration of the graves. I was laughing -- heartily - at your complete inability to understand that violence is endemic to all cultures, that pointing that out is not an "insult," and that calling someone a "wanker" or a "crass fool" actually is.

Holy moly you are too much!

Keith

You continually amuse me Hardy. I wasn't laughing at the desecration of the graves. I was laughing -- heartily - at your complete inability to understand that violence is endemic to all cultures, that pointing that out is not an "insult," and that calling someone a "wanker" or a "crass fool" actually is.

Holy moly you are too much!

And you do not believe I know that and thus you are saying I am stupid? How on earth do you know that's what I believe?

Answer - you don't - in fact you do not know anything about me at all, what I believe in and what I don't believe in. The fact is Jeff, you have actually got me 180 degrees wrong. Trouble is, you believe only what you want to believe, and whilst you always tell "the truth" (as you see it) everyone else, unless sitting at your right hand scraping (I would have used sucking, but that's too American) up the crumbs is either a fool, lier, blind or just plain stupid.

The problem is also, you are "arguing" with an uneducated self made person and I'm not best equipped (or trained) in the manner you can dissect every nuance. I am a kind of broad picture person and I believe you sometimes make yourself look completely daft arguing with the likes of me. You also deliberately try and insult me which is not a good trait. It might be if I was under oath, but these are casual forums..

If you try and understand that, and that my world view is gained from hands on experience not from text books, then you might understand how I feel insulted when you demean my feelings concerning the Benghazi incident. I apologise for calling you that detestable name - I hate it myself, but it was all I could think of at the time, not being blessed with your repartee and professional brand of insult.

Pat

Supporter
Not the "Master of his domain"...

Hoping for a three-way but the other two didn't show up...

Back