Aussie RCR T70 capers

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Ist race for the season at Morgan Park this weekend coming --not many in the sports car field tho --2 x 997 Porsches a Ferrari 430 Challenge and a couple MX5s --nerves are starting to tingle

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Out lap or cool down lap -- you choose :laugh:

Attachments

• ChrisHatfield (Small).jpg
    ChrisHatfield (Small).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 613

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Yay -- took out 2 Porsches today --One T boned me into T boning the other--first lap first race -- bit pissed orf, lot of LHFrontal damage --upper A arm shattered rose joints sheered off etc wrecked tyre and bugger me that the radiator survived with a slight twist.
Need more nose cones Fran old buddy, Pal :heart:

Ron Earp

Admin
Damn that stinks. Sounds like the suspension worked as expected though and shears instead of trying to twist up the mono.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Got em in stock buddy...nose #3

Ron is correct in his assessment of the damage and the outcome is exactly as planned..

Drop me a line and we can get you sorted out.

Yay -- took out 2 Porsches today --One T boned me into T boning the other--first lap first race -- bit pissed orf, lot of LHFrontal damage --upper A arm shattered rose joints sheered off etc wrecked tyre and bugger me that the radiator survived with a slight twist.
Need more nose cones Fran old buddy, Pal :heart:

Upper A-Arm shattered, sure you used the right word there?, shattered makes it sound like a casting, twisted, deformed etc would sound better, a pic would help..

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Finally back together, ready for the final race of the season
A big field - Mosler, Porsche 997s, Corvette z06, Nissan GTR, Mitsi EVO 6, turbo MX5, Ferrari 308s, Ferrari 430 challenge and temps forecast to be around the 40° C mark

Attachments

• 11-14 010 (Small).jpg
    11-14 010 (Small).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 461
Nice touch with the 3 "kills" on the guard. Must have been a one sided affair with the straw bail though....:laugh:

Clayton

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Qualified 7th finished 3rd for R1 , stole first R2 , gave it back for 2nd R3 from 23 starters -- all in all a great week end and enduring a 40° heat wave.
Huge thanks to Fran for his timely supply of repair parts -- this is a great little car package -- low budget build hosing off megga budget cars, gives me great esteem.
I think I gotta underdog cult following too:laugh:

Spot on Clayton your attention to detail is impeccable :)

Back