Aussie RCR T70 capers

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Ist race for the season at Morgan Park this weekend coming --not many in the sports car field tho --2 x 997 Porsches a Ferrari 430 Challenge and a couple MX5s --nerves are starting to tingle

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Out lap or cool down lap -- you choose :laugh:

Attachments

• ChrisHatfield (Small).jpg
    ChrisHatfield (Small).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 615

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Yay -- took out 2 Porsches today --One T boned me into T boning the other--first lap first race -- bit pissed orf, lot of LHFrontal damage --upper A arm shattered rose joints sheered off etc wrecked tyre and bugger me that the radiator survived with a slight twist.
Need more nose cones Fran old buddy, Pal :heart:

Ron Earp

Admin
Damn that stinks. Sounds like the suspension worked as expected though and shears instead of trying to twist up the mono.

Got em in stock buddy...nose #3

Ron is correct in his assessment of the damage and the outcome is exactly as planned..

Drop me a line and we can get you sorted out.

Yay -- took out 2 Porsches today --One T boned me into T boning the other--first lap first race -- bit pissed orf, lot of LHFrontal damage --upper A arm shattered rose joints sheered off etc wrecked tyre and bugger me that the radiator survived with a slight twist.
Need more nose cones Fran old buddy, Pal :heart:

Upper A-Arm shattered, sure you used the right word there?, shattered makes it sound like a casting, twisted, deformed etc would sound better, a pic would help..

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Finally back together, ready for the final race of the season
A big field - Mosler, Porsche 997s, Corvette z06, Nissan GTR, Mitsi EVO 6, turbo MX5, Ferrari 308s, Ferrari 430 challenge and temps forecast to be around the 40° C mark

Attachments

• 11-14 010 (Small).jpg
    11-14 010 (Small).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 463
Nice touch with the 3 "kills" on the guard. Must have been a one sided affair with the straw bail though....:laugh:

Clayton

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Qualified 7th finished 3rd for R1 , stole first R2 , gave it back for 2nd R3 from 23 starters -- all in all a great week end and enduring a 40° heat wave.
Huge thanks to Fran for his timely supply of repair parts -- this is a great little car package -- low budget build hosing off megga budget cars, gives me great esteem.
I think I gotta underdog cult following too:laugh:

Spot on Clayton your attention to detail is impeccable :)

Back