black queensday

From what I understand, the Dutch Royals are excellent people and rightfully well loved by their countrymen. What a tragic way to ruin a celebration. I hope that this individual gets the maximum punishment afforded an anarchist nutcase. You have our deepest sympathy.
Garry

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Sad, is it sure the guy was deliberatly trying to ram the Royal bus?
From the video it looked like he may have had a seizure/ heart attack or have been drunk?

Gary the guy is in the hospital and they are afraid for his life
And yes the royals are loved by most of the dutch people

Pete they did find a note where he stated that it was his plan to hurt the royal family
and at his home they found the exact route planning of the tour in detail
but i think that after running through two fences hitting a lorry and 17 people that he couldnt see where he was going anymore you can't turn on the tv without seeing the people fly after beeing hit by the car
a sad day
frank

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Gary the guy is in the hospital and they are afraid for his life
And yes the royals are loved by most of the dutch people

Pete they did find a note where he stated that it was his plan to hurt the royal family
and at his home they found the exact route planning of the tour in detail
but i think that after running through two fences hitting a lorry and 17 people that he couldnt see where he was going anymore you can't turn on the tv without seeing the people fly after beeing hit by the car
a sad day
frank

Then he should be afraid for his life!

Frank thanks for the info, I am always a little cautious about media
reports. They do tend to senationalise and exaggerate a little.

Pete
direcly after the impact when the police officer came to the car he told the officer what his plan was and be afraid for his life...well in holland revenge is a not so comon thing (there are certain groups where it is comon but they couldn't care less about the queen)
also if you look at the route he took
first try to run through a gate and got stopped by the police then took a other route, run through a gate drove about i quess 600meter (1/2 mile) went through four rows of people then through anoter gate and still straight on so that is pretty determend

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Frank, a very sad day, he was obviously very determined. It is hard to understand what gets into the minds of such people.

Karst Tates, the driver of the Suzuki, dided last night.
He killed 5 people.
It was a quite man, how did seldon speaked with his neigtbours.
He had lost his job and had to be lost his house on 1 may.

The video you saw on ccn, was cleaned of the first 30 seconds.
You could see people flying thougt the air.

It was a sad day for many Dutchman.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very sad day indeed...

My sister was standing there at the side of the street and looked on in horror as the whole thing unfolded.. Thank God she wasn't in harms way...

Queen's Day is the best large celebration I have ever been to (more than once - it was so fun). I was recently thinking that I have to go back for another. I am truly saddened for the loss of life and for the fact that this selfish senseless act has tainted such a great great party.

Randy
i had a uncle living in epe and have been there a couple of times it's a very green village

Mike
I heard on the radio that a prince sad that it should stay the same as ever

we'll see how it goes

Frank,

I had the pleasure of living in Amstelveen for two years while working on a project with KLM and Philips. My wife an I were married at Kasteel de Haar in Haarzuilens within the Castle.

Kasteel de Haar

We have very fond memories of our time in you wonderful country!

Regards,
Mike

Back