Casey's Last Day at RCR

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that my last day with RCR will be tomorrow. There is a new women working for Fran, her name is Vicki she can be contacted through email [email protected] or you can call the office at (586)329-1573 to speak with her. It has been a pleasure working with you all!!

Best Wishes, :thumbsup:
Casey Daniels

Casey, we all appreciate your efforts. Wishing you all the BEST!
Post on the forum once in awhile, let us know how you are doing..

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Casey,

You have been such a joy to work with during the time you've been with RCR, and will be greatly missed.

Now, don't be a stranger to the forum after getting started in your next great adventure. Check in when you can; there are many of us who'd like to know how you're getting along.

Should you and your's find your way to the Pacific Northwest, do get in touch. The welcome mat will always be out.

Best,

T.

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Casey -

I spoke with Fran late yesterday and he broke the bad news that you are leaving RCR. Like others have said you have been wonderful to work with and I'm sure that Fran and all of the RCR customers around the world are going to miss you. Vicki has some big shoes to fill but if you have been training her I'm sure she'll do just fine. I wish you only the best in whatever you do.

Take care - and don't be a stranger!

Dave L

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I know everyone's wondering, where you goin? I thought once you entered the RCR shop, you couldn't leave without buying something or being drawn into the black hole of awesomeness... How did you escape? LOL

JK
Good luck with your future endeavours and as everyone else said, don't be a stranger.

Laters,

Brian

Howard Jones

Supporter
You never can keep a pretty girl in the shop for long. It doesn't take any time at all for some bright young man to come along and snatch her up and start a family. Good luck Casey, and all the good fortune you deserve in your future.

Drop in from time to time and let all of us in your extended family know how you are doing.

All the love from the west coast, Your friend, Howard.

Attachments

• HPIM0599.jpg
    HPIM0599.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 395
Casey

Many thanks for all your help in the past few months and the very best of wishes for the future.

Just picked up on the thread so the pic will have to do!

John

Attachments

• Casy's Flowers.jpg
    Casy's Flowers.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 315
Back