Could this be new direction for GT40s ???

All technical articles can be interesting, whether how-to-do-it or how-not-to-do-it.
Also, it's funny how adding sharp contour lines into a loosely GT40 shape really alters it.

Quite apart from personal taste, etc., I cannot see the point (at least in Australia) of electric cars unless they are solar powered. We have some hydro-electric power, a tiny amount of wind power, but the serious power comes from coal-fired power stations. Digging up coal and burning it, no matter how efficiently, isn't a really better long term solution than extracting and refining petroleum. Moves the car pollution out of the city into the countryside, I suppose. Nuclear power stations are a different situation, of course.
This is all a bit extraneous anyway. People who like big, powerfull, noisy, ballsy, pedal to the metal GT40's, are not really going to whoosh around silently in eco-cars.
My 2c worth.

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
I wouldnt mind a Shelby Aero EV tho...

aero-ev-rear-open.jpg

0-60 2.5 secs - 10min recharge :D. I could (possibly) put up with the quiet.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Now Areo EV is my taste in electric cars.

I am sorry but the corvette back end makes me sort of ill stuck on a GT40.

10 min recharge? :squint: Maybe if you live next to a power generation plant and use a set of railroad tracks as your bus line!:laugh:

Back