F1 in 2013

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Uuuggg. Watched the start, FF until I saw a Red Bull pull over, and with my hopes dashed as it was only Webber, I then erased the recording knowing the inevitable. Why I dislike Vettel is still a conundrum for me.

I enjoyed Mark Webber's comments on Top Gear when asked about the "24" command where Vettle was instructed (and ignored) to hold a certain lap time. "My Dad told me not to hit boys".

Vettle is the best driver, but the child is hard to like as a person IMO.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Vettel must be furious, this is all people are talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZSnqPp2NU]Räikkönen: Don't shout there fucker... (Team radio) - India 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Keith

That's a tricky one. I would guess at Honda to be honest, overseeing their engine program. McLaren might be awkward and Pat is at Williams, so my first guess would be Honda, 2nd Mclaren, 3d Williams.

Of course, he could surprise everyone by going back to Ferrari or even retiring altogether!

I can't see Merc achieving much now with Lowe, Wolff & Lauda to be honest.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Remember Pat and Ross were part of Benetton F1 at Enstone in the mid nineties. I would favour going to Williams quite strongly and for Williams to return to the top step
by 2016 or sooner.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Webber on pole, I wonder what will happen this time? KERS failure, poor pitstop, bad strategy, wheel nut loose? Can someone ask Marko?

I would imagine with the drivers title in the bag and the constructors a formality that the remaining four races will be used to fart about with next years developments. With very limited winter testing thats a fair jump on the competition. Weber will probably be allowed a few moments of glory.

Bob

Not sure why all of the "heartburn" over Vettel's success?

I will be at the COTA F1 again this year despite a "lock-in" for driver and constructor's championships. I am interested to see what transpires between Mercedes and Ferrari. I look at the struggle of the next "gen" of drivers just beginning to make an impact, Rossberg, Grosjean (sp?), Hulckenberg, Perez. I enjoy watching their development.

The tires are what they are. Next year, who knows what the chassis, tires and engines will look like?

Back