Lifetime Supporter
Love it!

Attachments

• Vettell.jpg
    Vettell.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 288

Malcolm

Supporter
SV is losing credibility by claiming not to understand his radio messages. Everyone else understood! Proves I suggest that he is not a team player. Can you imagine if he were at Ferrari? Does DR no harm whatsoever though as still places ahead of SV.

LH was in a league of his own. If Mercedes don't win everything this year.....

Good to see Ferrari moving up but are they slipping back into the turbulent days of little success with this management change?

Come on McLaren, pull your socks up!

You cant knock SV on his ability, no one gives away drivers championships. His only problem is that his teammate is more at one with the current car than he is. A bit like Schummy and Rosberg. That said Daniel is one hell of a driver and a star with the post race microphone. He just does everything right. Its a shame that all the racing is still only being done midfield.

Bob

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
My impression of SV is he is great...in a great car. Expose him to a change, or something he doesn't like, and he lacks the ability to adapt quickly, which makes me wonder (as with any F1 success) that his success is due to being in the right place at the right time. Now he's not in such a right place, and he can't cope with it.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Vettel claims he he let DR through after his "tough" comment once he realised they were on different strategies. After watching the replay I think SV out braked himself and DR passed him, SV didn't let him through at all.

Keith

You know Pete, I was doubtful about this but since you have now confirmed it from such an unbiased & neutral standpoint I'm going to have to agree with you. :laugh:

Vettel claims he he let DR through after his "tough" comment once he realised they were on different strategies. After watching the replay I think SV out braked himself and DR passed him, SV didn't let him through at all.

Agree - front tires let go just after turn in...he didnt have a choice in the matter. Ricky Ardo was going through no courtesy of Vettle.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
You know Pete, I was doubtful about this but since you have now confirmed it from such an unbiased & neutral standpoint I'm going to have to agree with you. :laugh:

Thanks Keith:thumbsup::laugh::laugh:
The big question would Dan have passed Alonso if finger boy hadn't held him up?

Malcolm

Supporter
Horner backed up SV story of letting DR through! Probably some serious man management going on inside Red Bull. But then they did let him get away with this sort of behaviour with MW before so they trained him to be like this.

As was said by the commentators if you're on a 2 stop race you should be slower than a 3 stop race so how that meant that DR needed to be let through (being on a different strategy ie a 2 stopper) is a bit odd. Conclusion.....DR was just plain quicker than SV on the day. Again.

Commencement of Ecclestone trial in Munich today.

Reports say that even some kind of amusement arose when the judge greeted him with a smile and asked for E.´s family status. E. replied "both married and divorced but I fondly remember the divorce part" after which judge, prosecutors, defence lawyers and audience were breaking into laughter.

Attachments

• Ecclestone_Munich_Defenceteam.jpg
    Ecclestone_Munich_Defenceteam.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 255
Back