F1 in 2014.

Keith

Shortly after he won it, he commented to the reporters "The new engines sound like shit"

What an ambassador!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well I agree with him on that, but they are great to watch with all that torque and loads of Horsepower. It will be fun in a wet Malaysia .
Happy birthday D.C.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Close Keith, I have met D.C. On a number of occasions and have a pair of his autographed driving gloves in the shed. He is one of natures gentlemen.

Keith

I've heard that too Pete, and David, who has met Coulthard on many occasions, says (although it doesn't always come over the TV) that he has a very sharp sense of humour too.

Perhaps 'too nice' to be a World Champ, but it didn't stop Mika..

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Watching this live now sucks

I will need to record it in future and watch it through on fast forward!

I have been a fan since 1970 but this is not racing. Far too technical and taken the race away from the drivers

Ian

Watching this live now sucks

I will need to record it in future and watch it through on fast forward!

I have been a fan since 1970 but this is not racing. Far too technical and taken the race away from the drivers

Ian

Ian try watching paint dry or grass growing its far more exciting. It is too technical and commercial. Coultard dropped a valid comment into the post race blurb, he said that Malaysia is a huge market for Mercedes and its a case of "win on sunday sell cars on monday".

Bob

A little teaser -

Team radio message to Massa: "(Insert latest teammate here) is faster than you".
This latest rendition must have been an unwelcome shock to the ego and memory banks.

Should be interesting.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Red Bull has an interesting marketing plan........

They set aside half of their hundreds of millions of $ budget just to piss off Australians.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Fear not Jim, we will fight back. Even the FIA are pissing us off, not content with giving Ricciardo a ten second drive through penalty during the race for an unsafe pit exit.
He has copped a ten grid penalty for Bahrain. Bloody harsh I reckon.

Malcolm

Supporter
The start of this race was very good especially how DR got past SV. Some other interesting bits, and yes it is good to see the cars moving about so much. Still fell asleep about half way in!

The reason I find it as dull as dishwater is the way the pole sitters just disappear into the distance leaving the rest of the field to do the racing. The more I watch this the more I believe the winners should start on a separate reverse order grid from the back. One interesting thing I have noticed is the change in fortunes of teams as the brains in F! move about , the Williams/Smedley marriage seems to have worked.

Bob

Just clone Vettle's crew, they never do what Mark's grew did and still does. It is too harsh 10 grid penalty.

"Ricky Ardo" great drive in the first two races, suffers all this crap and can still manage a smile. Although you can tell it's getting harder to muster that grin, hard not to like the kid. Go Ricky.

That Ferrari looks the handfull, it's twitching all over the place, most of all on the brakes.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
That smiling Australian continues to impress!

I really thought he was going to be Vettle fodder, I'm happy to be wrong.

Back