F1 in 2015

Keith

Didn't see that coming! I wonder if Lulu has any toys left in his perambulator? :poke:

Much improved competition compared with Oz...:thumbsup:

Well that was a bit different than expected:huh: a post concussed Alonso must be confused after switching teams and wondering what went wrong :lipsrsealed: There were a lot of good drivers out there made to look rather ordinary and quite a few surprises amongst the rookies. I too managed not to doze off for this one. Poor Lulu will probably run off an get his other ear pierced now as a comfort thing.

Bob

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Couldn't fully buy-in on the tire choice with a light fuel load. Playing it safe rather than playing to win was a disappointment. Do you think the winning driver was happy? :grinf:

Last edited:

Keith

Not so boring then ��
Just can't wait to see Max in a front team car ����

He practically is!

I'll have a little bet with you though. £5?

Carlos will finish the season higher :thumbsup:

But, whoever comes out on top, at least we have two decent rookies to cheer for and neither of them is German! :quirk:

Keith

Quite good race but compared to the MotoGP race in Doha it rather felt like counting sheep :zzz:

Moto GP race. Lets consider that for a moment shall we? Right, let me see if I have got this right. There are about 6 classes they race in which might be: Full factory with a soft tyre, their own ECU and 10 gallons of gas, or, Open Factory with fixed ECU no soft tyre and 2- gallons of gas and no engine development, or, Factory Satellite with 14 gallons of Red Bull a rear tyre made from German sausage and an ECU from a 1970 Opel Kadette, or a Privateer with 30 gallons of Menthanol, no rear tyre and 10 triple A batteries connected to Commodore 64. In extreme circumstances, they can use a Sinclair Z81 or an Amstrad.

Have I got that right? :drunk:

Moto GP race. Lets consider that for a moment shall we? Right, let me see if I have got this right. There are about 6 classes they race in which might be: Full factory with a soft tyre, their own ECU and 10 gallons of gas, or, Open Factory with fixed ECU no soft tyre and 2- gallons of gas and no engine development, or, Factory Satellite with 14 gallons of Red Bull a rear tyre made from German sausage and an ECU from a 1970 Opel Kadette, or a Privateer with 30 gallons of Menthanol, no rear tyre and 10 triple A batteries connected to Commodore 64. In extreme circumstances, they can use a Sinclair Z81 or an Amstrad.

Have I got that right? :drunk:

Absolutely. You just forgot to mention that special type of seat mounted throughout all classes to accomodate their big balls. rockonsmile

BTW...call me a man from the backwoods, but I didn´t get this thing with the Ferrari and the German funding :huh:

Back