GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the 5th?”
Donald Trump

I tend to agree.

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
“If you’re innocent, why are you taking the 5th?”
Donald Trump

I tend to agree.

Doug

Given all the known corruption that's gone on within the Mueller "investigation" and the venomous anti-Trump bias held by more than one person conducting/involved in it; if someone who's a target OF that investigation (either current OR future) can be indicted for perjury/lying simply because he uses the wrong tense of this-or-that word vis-à-vis what he had previously stated - or what someone ELSE had previously stated...or he can be indicted because he recalls the wrong DATE this-or-that had happened or that he had became aware of it...or, as in the case of former national security adviser Flynn, 'can be charged with lying even though the FBI agents who'd interviewed him said THEY DIDN'T THINK HE HAD...then, yeah, yeeeeew ever lovin' dadgum betcha I'd take the flippin' 5th, too.

One would have to be a MORON not to do so.

Last edited:
Given all the known corruption that's gone on within the Mueller "investigation" and the venomous anti-Trump bias held by more than one person conducting/involved in it; if someone who's a target OF that investigation (either current OR future) can be indicted for perjury simply because he uses the wrong tense of this-or-that word vis-à-vis what he had previously stated - or what someone ELSE had previously stated...or he can be indicted because he recalls the wrong DATE this-or-that had happened or that he had became aware of it...or, as in the case of former national security adviser Flynn, 'can be charged with lying even thought the FBI agents who'd interviewed him said THEY DIDN'T THINK HE HAD...then, yeah, yeeeeew ever lovin' dadgum betcha I'd take the flippin' 5th, too.

One would have to be a MORON not to do so.

Speaking of lack of evidence. Pure fantasy from someone drinking the Kool Aid.

Mueller, Rosenstein and Sessions are Republicans. Sessions and Rosenstein were nominated by the The Perp. Mueller served under both a Republican and Democratic Presidents. Mueller is a decorated Marine and one of the most respected lawyers in this country.

If Trump is subpoenaed and appears before a grand jury, then he will take the 5th because he’s a liar and he’s guilty. Innocent people don’t take the 5th. As Doug posted, Comrade Trump said so himself.

Did you read all 39 pages? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You must have at least read the summary, no?

“No court has addressed this ques*tion directly”

Well, the courts may have to now. Comrade Trump isn’t acting like an innocent man with his proclamation of “no collusion, no collusion, no collusion.” If Mueller doesn’t indict him, then we’ll impeach him. Or he can always resign in disgrace, like Nixon.

Ron,

soon california will no longer be a part of the united states and you can elect your own president.

Please see a doctor if you are still hearing a ticking, and it is getting louder? Seek medical attention.

Ron,

soon california will no longer be a part of the united states and you can elect your own president.

Please see a doctor if you are still hearing a ticking, and it is getting louder? Seek medical attention.

Elect our own President? :thumbsup: As long as it's not Kanye! :laugh:

Walt, still floating that 'CA is sinking into the sea" crackpot theory? BTW, since CA just became the 5th largest economy in the world, so, the rest of country would miss us too much for that to happen.

California is now the world's fifth-largest economy, surpassing United Kingdom

Speaking of seeing a doctor, I went to see mine today for my annual physical. All good there, but thank you for suggestion.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
In your dreams....

You know, Scott...at one time I might have argued that point, but not now.

This fool has defied ALL the odds...does as he damn well pleases and thanks nobody for keeping their ethics clean...and yet he'll probably give whoever the Dems run a REAL run for his money...speaking of which, he did finance a lot of his first campaign, but at the rate he's depleting the campaign finance money there won't be any left over for a repeat. I wonder if he's figured that out...:shocked:

So...here's a kick in the ass....I'm thinking I like some of the stuff that he does (most of them are when he changes his mind and stops being a butthead). Yeah, and to be honest I wish I could remember an example now, but I can't...still, there are times when I'm watching the news and I think he's sharper than at least the silverware, if not the cutlery.

So...he has been getting some of the stuff he promised done...but just some and they're all like that...he doesn't have to be likable to be POTUS, but he'll try anything to get us to like him, so there's hope, too.

I don't know...they'll both be sideshows, so I think it'll be a close one at midterms...:stunned:

Doug

Rod -
They’re BOTH Clown Shows....

Less convicted criminals and accused pedophiles. The Democrats just suck alot less. :laugh:

Honestly, we've come to a point where integrity and character just don't matter anymore. The guy lies 6.5 times a day and I'm going to speculate that as Mueller gets closer to the truth, if he's not there already, the speed and pace of the lies will increase exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back