GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get back to me when you are...AND you have the proof.

...and yet Mueller, et al, the DNC, AND the media have been turning over every rock on the planet for darned near 2 years now TRYING TO FIND 'EM w/o success. SMH

Success? How about guilty pleas of Flynn, Gates, Papdopolous, and van der Zwaan? All of them worked for Trump. How about charging Manfort and 13 Russians with crimes? How about Michael Cohen's office, hotel room and home being raided by the Feds? There's EVIDENCE, you know it, otherwise you CANNOT raid the offices of the lawyer who represents the President.

More is coming and you everyone knows it.

BTW, Mueller has only been on the job since May 2017. The FBI started about 2 years ago with the FISA warrant for Papadopolous. And Special Counsels, especially one as good as Mueller, can take years and I hope he gets them ALL. :thumbsup:

The notable accomplishments of HILLARY CLINTONS “public service” career:
• Flunked the D.C. Bar Exam.
• Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying.
• The Whitewater scandal.

The notable accomplishments of HILLARY CLINTONS “public service” career:
• Flunked the D.C. Bar Exam.
• Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying.
• The Whitewater scandal.

Two years later and still talking about Hillary Clinton, just like Larry. You Fox News fan boi's need to get a life. :laugh:

And you seem to think I care about Hillary Clinton, I don't. Not a bit. If the choice for President had been:

1. Comrade Trump, or
2. Pizza Rat

I would have chosen Pizza Rat.

There's a pretty darn high bar to clear in order to raid the offices of Dumbo's lawyer, get FISA warrants, etc., the Republican appointees at the FBI and Federal JUDGES have to approve these things first. So any logical thinker knows that there has been BIG TIME crimes committed. We'll just have to wait and see and let "the plot" unfold.

If I were Trump or one of his associates, I'd run and hide. Run and hide. Go to country without an extradition treaty.

ROD,

IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU..."And you seem to think I care about Hillary Clinton, I don't. Not a bit. " GET OVER YOURSELF.. DID I MENTION YOUR NAME??????

HATERS HATE

Rod,

that is breaking news!!!! Impeach 45 impeach 45 you go with it, another 6 1/2 years

Hold that thought, Walt. Tick, tock, tick, tock. :hanged:

Impeach? No, no, no. Forget impeachment, that's old news, too easy and pleasant. I want an indictment, handcuffs and then his head to hit the roof of the FBI car before he gets into the back seat.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Success? How about guilty pleas of Flynn, Gates, Papdopolous, and van der Zwaan? All of them worked for Trump. How about charging Manfort and 13 Russians with crimes? How about Michael Cohen's office, hotel room and home being raided by the Feds?

NONE OF THAT had/has anything to do with Trump or his campaign. As I've mentioned time and time again - EVEN DEMO 'BIGGIES' have admitted that no E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E or P-R-O-O-F of "collusion" with Russia by Trump or his campaign had/has been found. THAT'S STILL TRUE TODAY.

There's EVIDENCE, you know it, otherwise you CANNOT raid the offices of the lawyer who represents the President.

What IS the "evidence"?

Supposedly a special counsel cannot be appointed to go LOOKING FOR a crime either...FIRST there's supposed to be a crime for said counsel to go look INTO. Buuuuut...evidently the 'Just Us' department can do as IT pleases...and HAS on numerous occasions.

BTW: Please quote the statute that makes "collusion" a crime.

Lemme save you the trouble. There ISN'T ONE.

Carry on, All.

NONE OF THAT had/has anything to do with Trump or his campaign.

I couldn’t read past this first sentence, because based on this first sentence, I knew the rest was pure unadulterated BS. :thumbsup:

First, if you read my post correctly, I’ll save you the time, you didn’t, I said “conspiracy/collusion.” Duh.

Second, I’m not a lawyer, but the DOJ thinks collusion is a crime. The Department of Justice Thinks That Collusion Is a Crime | The New Yorker

And why does Douchbag Donald keep repeating, nearly every day, “no collusion, no collusion, no collusion”? Must be bad. Real bad.

Third, Rudy Giuliani, the President’s attorney, went on Fox News yesterday and said The Perp fired James Comey because of the Russia investigation. That’s clearly evidence, along with the Lester Holt MSNBC interview, that the President obstructed justice.

Fourth, that $130,000 hush payment to Stormy Daniels 5 days before the election smells an awful lot like a violation of campaign finance/election laws.

Fifth, more evidence? We’ll all have to wait until Mueller subpoenas and indicts Trump for the crimes he’s committed. And makes it public. Tick tock. Tick tock. The clock is ticking down to judgement day for The Perp.

“Dead man walking.” And “don’t hit your head on the roof getting into the back of the police car, Comrade Trump.”

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
So just this week:

1. Trump swears he didn't know about the payment to Daniels.
2. Guiliani goes on an interview and flat out admits Trump fired Comey because of Russia (obstruction of justice) and that Trump knew of the payment to Daniels and repaid Cohen (campaign finance violations if done to benfit the campaign).
3. Trump initially confirms.
4. Today, Trump says "Rudy is just learning the facts and will correct his statement" and "33,000 Hillary emals!"

This isn't Republican-Democrat or right-left stuff anymore. This is about basic human decency and competency, and this President has neither.

And if any of you twits say "bbuuuuuuutttttt Hillary" you deserve to b forcd to turn in your citizenship card.

The irony here is that Comrade Trump, the Perp, could probably end the investigation, or at a minimum speed it up, if he would sit down with Mueller and be interviewed. However, since The Perp cannot tell the truth (6.5 lies per day since becoming president), he would have to confess or admit to several crimes, possibly even treason.

Seriously, does anyone believe a word he says anymore? I don't.

Attention Hookers: Special Counsel urgently needs your stories. We pay top dollar. Big tits, role-play, and lying required. Television experience preferred. No drug screening. No background check. Transportation included. Call 1-800-George-Soros or contact the Law Offices of Wray, Mueller, and Rosenstein, LLC.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Scott Calabro: passive-aggressive, incapable of independent thought or discussion. Whack-a-doodle website posting machine though.

More Scott posts w/o dialogue. No habla ingles, Scott? :laugh:

First, Manafort was Trump's campaign chairperson, right? That's a fact. Manafort has documented ties with the Russian-backed Ukrainian government, right? The former Ukrainian President was besties with Putin. That's a fact. At the Republican convention, the Republican platform was changed to NOT support a new anti -Russian Ukrainian government.

If you don't see the connection, then I don't know what to tell. Drink more Kool-Aid I guess.

Second, if there's evidence of a crime, and I'm certain Mueller found the evidence, whether Mueller brings the charge or some other jurisdiction, like the AG in Southern District of NY, Manafort will be tried and convicted.

Third, I'm not a lawyer, but the same civil case by Manafort against Mueller's jurisdiction was thrown out just in the past week or two. And even if the criminal case against Manafort is actually tossed by this judge, if a crime was committed, and I'm sure Manafort is guilty, then another prosecutor from somewhere else will pick up the case that does have jurisdiction.

Ho humm. Manafort will end up in jail one way or another. In the meanwhile, hopefully, he'll have to file for bankruptcy because he's paying all those legal costs. Thus losing all those millions earned by taking money from criminals.

Please keep moving, nothing to see here.

Between Larry, Scott and Walt, The Perp Trump's smoke screen is very much like a "Jim Jones/People's Temple" cult like following. Keep drinking the Kool Aid fellas.

Maybe someday, you'll escape the brain-washing haze and re-learn independent thought and re-enter mainstream society. The 60+% of us who aren't sucking down the fruit juice. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back