Holy crap... I'm gonna be a dad!!!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Yeah, you read it right. We found out about the beginning of December, but we've kept it quiet until we saw the Dr. to make sure all was well. Today was that appointment and all is definitely well. The Dr. did a sonogram to check for a heartbeat and we saw the little bugger in there moving around like crazy. The Dr. was very amazed too and said that this baby has a very strong heartbeat and is very active already. April is 9.5 weeks along now so the baby should be due August 13th or so.

Prepare yourself people of earth! Your new master shall inherit the earth soon... LOL

Laters,

Brian

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
YEE-HAW!!!!!!
.....so, when's the party?

Oh, yeah, I was there for a party Nov. 14th, somebody's birthday.....let's see, 9 months from Nov 14th is......could it have been that my mere presence was "lucky".........?

Doug

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Life - as you know it - will soon change forever....

Congratulations Dad! :thumbsup:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Brian,
you should try and find out what caused this and then let us all know.
We've got three of the 'little buggers' - each a total mystery........
Your life, as you knew it , will be a thing of the past.
Actually - take a few deep breaths while you can. You are going to need them.
Congratulations. It's still one of the wonders of the world.
Dave

Congratulations Brian!!!! I have started this journey myself recently with a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 1 year old little girl. When they get to about 6 months the fun really begins. Enjoy every minute of the experience. And god help you if it is a little girl. Mine already has me wrapped. No doubt about it.

And it will work out with the job. My wife and I used to work for the same title company. When she was 4 months pregnant with my daughter we were both told the company was done. No final checks or anything. Needless to say it hasn't been the easiest of times but we are getting through it. Still, everyday we have an absolute blast with the kids and life goes on.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Brian

Now get that velcro carpet in with the other part of the velcro on the romper suits - great for stopping the buggers moving!

Oh and yes the job would be a good thing as they do tend to cost!

Ian

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Good for you dude! Congratulations to both you and your wife.

I find myself saying "I am a grandfather again!!" time sure flys.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Brian, congratulations! You're going to love being a dad.

Did the sonogram look kinda like this? YouTube - Boost Boost Boost!!

Wow, didn't know the wife put it up on Youtube yet... Glad you found it though. LOL

Brian,
Dave

Well, I know what happened. I had sex, got first place, and apparently the sex trophy should be arriving about Mid August.

Thanks for all the kind words and warnings ya'll. LOL This has to be my favorite internet car forum ever. Like a big happy (albeit dysfunctional) family. I honestly couldn't wait to get home to post this up here to let you guys know!

Last edited:
Brian, it is awsome!! Congradulations to you and your wife. If you think that a GT40 is cool, just wait for the little one. It is certainly a new world.

Brian,
Dave

David, we all know it's alcohol that causes pregnancy!

Congratulations Brian!

Last edited:
Brian,
Congratulations on the great news. The guys are correct, life as you have known it will be gone, but a new life begins for you and your wife.
Garry

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Brian,

Congratulations, although I bet we hear less from you over the next few years, I know you'll be having fun!

Back