Jokes anyone? -

An elderly married couple scheduled their medical examination on the same day so that they could answer any questions the doctor might have concerning their partner.

After the husband's exam, the doctor then said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concern that you would like to ask me?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex with my wife the first time, I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with my wife the second time, I'm usually cold and chilly."

The doctor said that he would examine the wife, and then report back to the man. After examining the elderly lady, the doctor said: "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then asked: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex the first time with you, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

"Oh that crazy old nut", she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in July and the second time is usually in December!"

Somewhat apt for the paddock :)

Attachments

• 1479488_639117472796724_623478984_n.jpg
    1479488_639117472796724_623478984_n.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 328
When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where. Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree. Not very many people know this.

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet." He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?" Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine." The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely: Are - my - test - results - back?"

This my friends is why Britain is Great :)

Court refuses trial by combat
By David Sapsted12:01AM GMT 16 Dec 2002

A court has rejected a 60-year-old man's attempt to invoke the ancient right to trial by combat, rather than pay a £25 fine for a minor motoring offence.

Leon Humphreys remained adamant yesterday that his right to fight a champion nominated by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) was still valid under European human rights legislation. He said it would have been a "reasonable" way to settle the matter.

Magistrates sitting at Bury St Edmunds on Friday had disagreed and instead of accepting his offer to take on a clerk from Swansea with "samurai swords, Ghurka knives or heavy hammers", fined him £200 with £100 costs.

Humphreys, an unemployed mechanic, was taken to court after refusing to pay the original £25 fixed penalty for failing to notify the DVLA that his Suzuki motorcycle was off the road.

After entering a not guilty plea, he threw down his unconventional challenge. Humphreys, from Bury St Edmunds, said: "I was willing to fight a champion put up by the DVLA, but it would have been a fight to the death."

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
LOL!

There are more like him who live amongst us, Nick!

The only "combat" 99% of 60-yr-olds are qualified to fight is 'the battle of the bulge'. (Don't ask me how I know...)

For ALL my sun loving, annoying neighbors!
The Old Fart's guide to Being a Sun Loving, Florida Condo Commander...

Own a Mini-Van or a Lincoln Town Car--the condo doesn't allow pickup trucks.
Always have a bottle opener. Arthritis makes it hard to get the bottle caps off.
Always carry your "Help-I've-fallen-and-can't-get-up" panic button. Always. The only time you should not have your panic button is when you're playing pool soccer and the old ladies are getting frisky. No, wait . . . have it then too.
Make sure your swim shorts are still on before exiting the pool. Pleeeease.
Get a hat; a real hat, you gotta have a hat. That pink zinc sun screen looks ridiculous when wearing yellow golf shorts.
If you are going to carry pepper spray, don't put it in your purse. Let your wife carry it in hers. She can explain how the entire bingo parlor got gassed. And remember to wear shorts that fit. Nobody wants to see that ugly thing.
Teach at least one kid to respect elders, even if it kills them. If it does, conduct a larger class next time.
Don’t show off your tattoos unless you are asked. No one will recognize that glob of wrinkled, blue and purple skin anyhow.
Stop using your smart phone to check the time. you can't figure out how to use it anyhow. Get a watch for god’s sake, one with big numbers.
Act like you have been there before no matter if it’s Paris or Long Island. Hurricanes we got. It our only opportunity to gripe to the news reporters and collect extra food stamps.
If you have hair on your head consider yourself lucky and keep it trimmed or groomed. Glue that hairpiece down, it looks ridiculous flapping the breeze.
Own at least one custom cane. Nobody is impressed by those drug store aluminum ones.
Always get to the bar early and buy the first round; it's cheaper that way. If you get there late and they ask you to buy a round, tell them you bought the first one. Nobody will remember otherwise.
If you are going to engage in a conversation about women, try to remember what being with one is like.
When discussing sports, remember that there are professional teams other than the Yankees, Red Sox, Giants, Knicks, and Islanders. At least nod your head if other teams are mentioned. Nodding off is even better.
Always claim you've killed someone, always claim you've slept with every woman, and always brag about whatever the conversation was about but by now no one remembers. Act like you're a made man.
Never sit or stand by a man when you can sit or stand by a woman. Do I really need to explain this one? (Poots aren't as bad as gurgling farts.)
Keep jumper cables in your Caddie or Town Car. Someone will be along that knows how to use them. Tip them a dollar, less if you can get away with it.
Try to stay awake long enough to see a sunset. You might not be alive to see tomorrow's.
Tell people you know how to start a fire and how to split wood. Don't worry, the condo rules don't allow for open fires or wood piles, so they can't prove you wrong.
Don't hog up the shuffleboard court.
If you are riding in the passenger seat, open the window when you fart--it's not your car.
Know where to buy the best white diabetic shoes. Your neighbors will be impressed.
If someone asks who John Browning was, tell them he's that guy "molding in his grave" and let it go at that.
Learn how to tell a war story that folks will listen to, even though you were only a supply clerk at basic and never left the states.
Know who President Obama is and be able to finish every quote of his with "If you like your..."
Knowing how to change a tire is not near as important as having Triple A.
Tell everyone that you flew with Frank Luke and Raoul Lufbery were and was there when they died.
Own a fluffy little poochie dog and let it sit in your lap when you drive. Then, make a rule at the next meeting of the Condo Association banning dogs--after you grandfather in yours.
Read the latest edition of the AARP magazine so you'll have something to talk about for the next month.
Know that back in your day anyone who claimed to talk to God got a free long-sleeve jacket with lots of buckles for their efforts.
Insist on gun control but don't let anyone know about the .25 Auto you have hidden in your sock drawer.
When your neighbor's son goes to Wyoming and kills an animal, call them blood thirsty and threaten to turn them in to PETA, but not before you talk them out of a couple of steaks.
You don’t have to know how to cook a lot of things but you must know how to cook oatmeal and corn flakes.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
"Always claim you've killed someone..."

You do realize that some currently in that age group very likely actually have...huh, Jack?

Just read this after teaching a young woman some Rex Applegate drills.
Those old enough will understand. Shut up Larry (wink).

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
HEY! I'm not "old enough"! Oh, wait a minute... :lipsrsealed:

Mr. Applegate's techniques pretty much mirror Wild Bill Hickok's:

"...Applegate located a letter Wild Bill Hickok had written, but never mailed. In response to an inquiry from an eastern newspaperman about his shooting technique, Hickok described raising the pistol to eye level, pointing it like a finger, pausing for a brief moment, then pressing the shot. A more concise description of the basics of point shooting would be hard to find."

TAIPAN Magazine - Applegate Combat Point Shooting System - After Action Report

Last edited:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
"learning gynecology is like seeing the kitchen to your favorite restaurant"

Posted by one of our former assistants on FB. His wife is not amused.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Something might be lost in the translation to those across the pond, i apologise in advance. All names in this story are not real and reflect actual confectionery...

FIFTY SHADES OF CHOCOLATE

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker.
It was just After Eight.
They got off at Quality Street .
He asked her name. 'Polo, I'm the one with the hole' she said, with a Wispa.
'I'm Marathon , the one with the nuts' he replied.
He touched her Cream Eggs, which was a Kinder Surprise for her.
Then he slipped his hand into her Snickers, which made her Ripple.
He fondled her Jelly Babies and she rubbed his Tic Tacs.
Soon they were Heart Throbs.
It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight.
But, 3 days later, his Sherbet Dip Dab started to itch.
Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett and he had Allsorts.

Back