Jokes anyone? -

A priest in DC is dying. He speaks to one of the other priests attending his death. "I want you to ask the President and The Speaker of the House to come here. Tell them it is important." The priest, though confused, does so.

Obama and Pelosi agree, both agreeing it can't hurt, and besides, it's good PR.

They arrive at his side, and the priest says, "Mr. President, Mrs. Speaker. I have always tried to live my life as Jesus lived."

"Amen," responded the President.

"Amen," responded the Speaker.

"Jesus died between two lying thieves, I wish to do the same."

OLD VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away..

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed.

The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Be responsible for yourself!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MODERN VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving.

CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, and ABC show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food.

America is stunned by the sharp contrast..

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, 'It's Not Easy Being Green.'

Acorn stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where the news stations film the group singing, 'We shall overcome.' Rev. Jeremiah Wright then has the group kneel down to pray to God for the grasshopper's sake.

President Obama condemns the ant and blames President Bush, President Reagan, Christopher Columbus, and the Pope for the grasshopper's plight.

Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid exclaim in an interview with Larry King that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper, and both call for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share.

Finally, the EEOC drafts the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the Government Green Czar and given to the grasshopper.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper and his freeloading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant's food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just happens to be the ant's old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper doesn't maintain it.

The ant has disappeared into the snow, never to be seen again.

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorize the ramshackle, once prosperous and once peaceful, neighborhood.

The entire Nation collapses bringing the rest of the free world with it.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Be careful how you vote in 2010.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Alaska Kayaking accident -
The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper...

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted.

The troopers looked at each other.

One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?

Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found
your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty-five pound king crabs and 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, ! Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"

The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

Keith

Continuing in the "Oldies are the besties" series, here's another one I like.

<TABLE style="mso-cellspacing: 2.2pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" vAlign=top><TABLE style="mso-cellspacing: 2.2pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="mso-cellspacing: 2.2pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0cm 0cm 0cm 0cm" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" vAlign=top>An old Pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.. She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, Neiuports, flew in WWII in a B-29, and later in the Korean conflict, taught 50
people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot.' <?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?' <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT face=
He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A woman sitting in an Brisbane Pub suddenly began to cough.
After a few seconds it became apparent that she was in real distress,
and two locals, Bluey and Bazza sitting at the next table turned to look at her.

Ken ya swaller? asked Bluey

The woman signalled 'No!', desperately shaking her head.

Kin ya breathe?' asked Bazza. The woman shook her head No!!!

With that, Bluey walked behind her, lifted up the back of her dress,
yanked down her knickers and ran his tongue up and down the crack of
her butt.

This shocked the woman into such a violent spasm that the obstruction flew out of
her mouth and she began to breathe again.

Bluey swaggered back to his table and took a deep swig of his beer.

Bazza said in admiration 'Ya know Bluey, I'd heard of that bloody
Hind Lick Manoeuvre, but that's the first time I ever seen
somebody do it.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, 'D d d doc, I've bbeen stttutering ffor yyyears and IIII'm tttired of it. Cccan yyyou hehehelp me?' The doctor says, 'Well, I'll have to examine you to see what's going on.' So he examines him
and says, 'Well I think I know what the problem is.'
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.gt40s.com/forum/ /><o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE]</DIV>*
<font face=" /><o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:City w:st=" /><o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]' [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]</P>
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P>
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]The guy says, 'Wwwell wwwhat is it, ddoc?' The doctor says, 'Well, it's your p[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]*[/COLOR][/COLOR]<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">nis</st1:City></st1:place>, it's about a foot long and all the down pressure is putting strain on your vocal cords..' [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P>
[CENTER][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]The guy says, 'Wwwat cccan we ddo?' The doctor advises, 'Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one.' The guy says, 'Dddeal....Dddo it!' [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P>
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]The guy has the operation and three weeks later, he comes back into the doctor's office and says, 'Doc, you solved the problem and I don't stutter anymore, but I've only had sex once in the past three weeks. [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P>

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]My wife doesn't like it anymore. She liked it with my long one. I don't care if I have to stutter, I want you to put my long one back on.' [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P>
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] </P>

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P>
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]The doctor says, 'P p p piss o o o off. A ddddeal's a ddddeal!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]</P></st1:City>[/FONT][/FONT]

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
On one of many recent trips to the US and Canada, Australia's Prime Minister

Kevin Rudd was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nations in Kitimat, B.C. due to his experiences in handling the Australian Indigenous situation.

He spoke for almost an hour on his ideas for increasing every First Nation's present standard of living.

At the conclusion of his speech, the tribes presented the Prime Minister with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle.

The proud Rudd then departed with his entourage, waving to the crowd as he left.

A news reporter later asked the chiefs how they came to select the new name given to Rudd.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shit, it can no longer fly!!.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
On one of many recent trips to the US and Canada, Australia's Prime Minister

Kevin Rudd was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nations in Kitimat, B.C. due to his experiences in handling the Australian Indigenous situation.

He spoke for almost an hour on his ideas for increasing every First Nation's present standard of living.

At the conclusion of his speech, the tribes presented the Prime Minister with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle.

The proud Rudd then departed with his entourage, waving to the crowd as he left.

A news reporter later asked the chiefs how they came to select the new name given to Rudd.

They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of shit, it can no longer fly!!.

:wrongforum:peter, thats not a joke. It's the truth.:thumbsup:

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Yiddish Humour
This type of humor was normal during the late forties and early fifties. You may remember the old Jewish Catskill comics of Vaudeville days, Shecky Green, Red Buttons, Totie Fields, Milton Berle, Henny Youngman, and others.
Not one single swear word in their comedy.

* A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."

* I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.

* I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years! If my wife ever finds out, she'll kill me!

* What are three words a woman never wants to hear when she's making love? "Honey, I'm home!"

* Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.

* She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

* I was just in London; there is a 8-hour time difference. I'm still confused. When I go to dinner, I feel sexy. When I go to bed, I feel hungry.

* The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.

* The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, "Mrs. Cohen, your check came back. " Mrs. Cohen answered, "So did my arthritis!"

* Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!"
Patient: "I am 60!"
Doctor: "See! What did I tell you?"

* A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest.
The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?"
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"

* A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking."
The drunk says "Okay, let's get started."

* Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? They're worth it.

* Why do Jewish mothers make great parole officers?
They never let anyone finish a sentence!

* A man called his mother in Florida, "Mom, how are you?"
"Not too good," said the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son said, "Why are you so weak?"
She said, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The son said, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days? "
The mother answered, "Because; I didn't want my mouth to be filled with food if you should call."

* A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he has a part in the play.
She asks, "What part is it?"
The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband."
The mother scowls and says, "Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."

* Did you hear about the bum who walked up to a Jewish mother on the street and said, "Lady I haven't eaten in three days."
"Force yourself," she replied.

* Why are Jewish Men circumcised?
Because Jewish women don't like anything that isn't 20% off.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

'Fred,' he replies.

'Fred what?' the officer asks.

'Just Fred,' the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'

The biker replies, 'It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades.

When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD. After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school.

Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.

Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS.

Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.

Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am Just Fred.'

The officer walked away in tears, laughing

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A man calls animal control because there's a crazed gorilla on his roof & he cant figure out how to get it down. Soon a van pulls up & a little old man gets out carrying a wee dog which is blind, a baseball bat & a gun. He hands the gun to the house owner & places the dog on the ground.
"OK, here's the plan," he says. "I'm going to go up onto your roof & threaten the gorilla with this bat until he falls. When he does fall this little dog will grab him by the balls & chomp down hard until the gorilla passes out."
"Great" says the man, "But what's the gun for?"
"In case I fall down first... shoot the dog!"

A trucker who has been on the road for 3 months stops at a brothel outside of Vegas. He walks straight up to the madam, places $500 in her hand & says, "I want your ugliest woman & a black pudding sandwich!"
"But sir" she replies, "For that kind of money you can have one of my finest ladies & a 3 course meal".
The trucker replies, "Listen sweetheart, I aint horny, I'm homesick!"

I've started a new alcohol diet... It's really great! I've lost 3 days in the 1st week.

Man: "Bless me father for I have sinned with 7 different women last night"
Priest: "Squeeze 7 lemons & drink the juice"
Man: "Will I be forgiven?"
Preist: "No, but it will wipe the smirk off your face!"

Definition of bravery:
Coming home drunk, covered in lipstik & smelling of perfume then slapping your wife on the bum & saying, "You're next fatty!"

I was just reading an article on the dangers of drinking too much alcohol. It scared the hell out of me, so i've decided from now on there will be no more reading for me!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.

They discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on...

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, then leaned over towards her and whispered: 'Is that one word, or two?

While suturing up a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand had been caught in the gate whileworking his cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the oldman. Eventually the topic got around to Obama, and his being ourpresident. The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is just a Post Turtle."Now not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked, What's a "Post Turtle?"The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle." The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he sure as heck ain't goin' anywhere, and you justwonder what kind of dumb a$s put him up there in the first place."

<table class="ecxecxecxMsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">
The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree and think 25 to life would be appropriate. America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society.
The other is for housing prisoners.

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Got a text message from a mate the other day saying " If I went around to your place, shagged your missus & got her pregnant,would we be related??"

I text-ed back " Nah, but it would make us even "

Jokes and truth.....
Military Wisdom

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." — Infantry Journal

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed." — US Air Force Manual

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons." — General MacArthur

"You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me." — U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.

"Tracers work both ways." — U.S. Army Ordnance Manual

"Five second fuses only last three seconds." — Infantry Journal

The three most useless things in aviation are: Fuel in the bowser; Runway behind you; and Air above you. — Basic Flight Training Manual

"Any ship can be a minesweeper. Once." — Maritime Ops Manual

"Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do." — Unknown Marine Recruit

"If you see a bomb technician running, try to keep up with him." — USAF Ammo Troop

"You've never been lost until you"ve been lost at Mach 3." — Paul F. Crickmore (SR71 test pilot)

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire." —Unknown Author

"If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage it has to be a helicopter — and therefore, unsafe." — Fixed Wing Pilot

"When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane, you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash." — Multi-Engine Training Manual

"Without ammunition, the USAF is just an expensive flying club." — Unknown Author

"If you hear me yell; 'Eject, Eject, Eject!,' the last two will be echos. If you stop to ask 'Why?' you"ll be talking to yourself, because you're the pilot." — Pre-flight Briefing from a 104 Pilot

"What is the similarity between air traffic controllers and pilots? If a pilot screws up, the pilot dies; but If ATC screws up, .... the pilot dies." — Sign over Control Tower Door

"Never trade luck for skill." — Author Unknown

"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight." — Basic Flight Training Manual

"Mankind has a perfect record in aviation — we have never left one up there!" — Unknown Author

"Flying the airplane is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding or doing anything about it." — Emergency Checklist

"The Piper Cub is the safest airplane in the world; it can just barely kill you." — Attributed to Max Stanley (Northrop test pilot)

"There is no reason to fly through a thunderstorm in peacetime." — Sign over Squadron Ops Desk at Davis-Montham AFB, AZ

"If something hasn't broken on your helicopter, it's about to." — Sign over Carrier Group Operations Desk

"You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full power to taxi to the terminal." — Lead-in Fighter Training Manual

As the test pilot climbs out of the experimental aircraft, having torn off the wings and tail in the crash landing, the crash truck arrives. The rescuer sees a bloodied pilot and asks, "What happened?" The pilot"s reply: "I don't know, I just got here myself

Garry

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 85-year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people almost in their nineties having sex would surely be asking for trouble
"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along.

Back