More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Only graph that makes any sense.....

Attachments

• Pie_Chart_(The_Real_On.jpg
    Pie_Chart_(The_Real_On.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 164
Global Warming, now toned down to "Climate Change", is a money generating scam on the entire planet. If you don't think so, look up some of the latest EU directives. I think I'll make up some "Carbon Credit" certificates and sell them on E-Bay.

Like I have said before, piss on their ashes and make mud!

The full quote: "We will piss on their ashes and make mud. Then, justice will have been served.
Beware the fury of a patient man". John Dryden

Last edited:
Watching a news report yesterday on the awful plight of the Philippines, there was a segment showing a Philippine official, very emotionally and powerfully speaking at the latest gathering of Climate Change gooks and quacks.

Through his tears, he stated that, "We can stop this. We can stop this now" to which he received a roaring round of applause.

It is a very sad time for the people whose lives are devastated by such an event, but what concerns me most is:
1. The utter smugness and conceit of any human, or group of Humans, who think that they can stop a Typhoon, or any other similar weather event, either directly, or through the brainwashing and manipulation of the general populace. King Canute springs to mind.
2. Why, when my ipad satellite weather app clearly showed this typhoon heading that way a week or more ago, did no one with any brains, responsible for administering the region, take at least some small steps to evacuate the people, or batten down just a few of the hatches.

For Heaven's sake folks. We can manipulate the global weather patterns and climate, (cough, bollox, cough tw@ts), excuse me, but we can't keep a few people safe from a storm that we can actually see coming, actually measure and accurately predict where it is going, because, guess what! We can actually see the fucking thing coming!? Really?

To illustrate, whilst not wishing to compare directly, or trivialise;

When it gets particularly windy here, I (perhaps cleverly?) spot the high winds, by looking through that immeasurably useful invention, (glass) and take a few steps outside, to secure my large wooden gates. I have discovered, through research and real-world modelling, that when the wind reaches a certain speed, from a North Easterly direction, my gates act like the sails on HMS Victory. If I do not tie them back in the open position, they rip the bolts out of the motor brackets and fly open.

This took practice and the development of a system and the design of alternative securing devices to balance the cost/benefit profile of doing a) something, b) nothing.

I started by simply opening the gates and placing a large sack of compost against the bottom of each gate, thus preventing them from blowing open.

This plan had merit. Relatively little cost, vs the cost to repair or replace the gates or their mechanisms.

Sadly, the compost was stolen during one particular 'storm'. That's the old human desire to loot during a moment of distraction. Good ole human race! ;)

Finally, I decide to increase the disaster budget and purchased hooks and chains. A slight increase in budget was was required, but we have not suffered any further loss of property or damage to the gates, since adopting Plan B.

At no time during this research, did I think to attempt to prevent the wind from blowing.

(Sorry Ron for wasting the bandwidth with this rant)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Finally, I decide to increase the disaster budget and purchased hooks and chains. A slight increase in budget was was required, but we have not suffered any further loss of property or damage to the gates...

Hmmmmmmm...then you must have purchased padlocks for said chains as well, for verily I say unto you, those chains wouldst have been gone too had ye not!

(An aside: 'Remember the reports from Japan after the tsunami? No looting at all. :stunned: It seems to happen everywhere else. What might that tell us? :lipsrsealed:)

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Mark - they did know it was coming and prepared as best they could. Over a million people were evacuated from the typhoon's path before it hit.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
(An aside: 'Remember the reports from Japan after the tsunami? No looting at all. :stunned: It seems to happen everywhere else. What might that tell us? :lipsrsealed:)

Larry,

From a website of Kyodo News, Japan’s version of CNN, headlined, in Japanese:
“In Miyagi, police report 40 robberies by those taking advantage of the earthquake.”
The text, translated, reads:

“According to police on the night of the 13th the morning of the 14, approximately 1 million yen in cash was taken from the Miyagi City Home Center. There were robberies at a convenience store and a food store, and robberies at approximately 40 other stores by those taking advantage of the earthquake amounting to 1.65 million yen.”

A City Home Center is a store like a Target. And, at 80 yen to the dollar, the loss isn’t great — $12,500 in cash; $20,000 in theft. In this one report. But here was some looting, and there is no reason to think there wasn’t a lot more.

For those who still believe in government agencies like the EPA, please look a little deeper.

“The EPA’s draft water rule is a massive power grab of private property across the U.S. This could be the largest expansion of EPA regulatory authority ever,” Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) said after seeing the proposal. “If the draft rule is approved, it would allow the EPA to regulate virtually every body of water in the United States, including private and public lakes, ponds and streams.”

"A federal court recently threw out the EPA’s attempt to force a poultry farmer in West Virginia to obtain a costly Clean Water Act permit, determining that storm waters flowed across the farmer’s property and eventually wound up in “waters of the United States.” For this, the farmer was threatened with possible imprisonment and fines of up to $37,500 per day as the EPA maintained she was responsible for any feathers or manure bits making their way to a waterway."

PJ Media » EPA Stealthily Propels Toward ‘Massive Power Grab of Private Property Across the U.S.’

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Larry,

From a website of Kyodo News, Japan’s version of CNN, headlined, in Japanese:
“In Miyagi, police report 40 robberies by those taking advantage of the earthquake.”

Lemme see...FORTY robberies. Hmmmmmm. And how many millions of people live around there? I'd still call that "no looting at all"...especially given the countless lootings/robberies/shootings/rapes, etc., that went on just in New Orleans alone after Katrina.

But, hey, I'll CORRECT the faulty reporting I quoted in any future comments I make about the incident. And I'll even send a nastygram to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and all the other outlets I can think of who evidently screwed up. How's that.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Doug it starts that way, if your server is a bit slow give it a bit of time.
A précis is all the poorer countries want the rest of the world to pay them billions in compensation because the rich countries have caused the problem according to them.
America, china and Australia told them to piss off, so 134 poor countries stormed out of the conference
Lets hope they all go home..

About the Philippines devastation.

I spoke to a Philippine guy who works here but still owns his home back there with plenty of family. As he explains it, his people are used to storms, about 50 big ones each year especially in the central region. He says that the weather warnings spoke about a " Storm Surge"' a term the locals did not understand. He says that if the word " Tsunami" was included in the warning then the locals would have understood that a wall of water is coming in with the rain.

Well this is how he explained it to me.

Z.C.

So, according to an article in the Times, the 'emerging' 130 countries, led by China, have been let off the hook with regard to committing to reduce emissions by 2030. Despite their contributing 60% of the crap that supposedly (cough), causes global (cough, bollox) warming.

Apparently they all believe that the West has a historical wrong-doing to redress, and should therefore commit to reducing it's levels, whilst they continue to follow our example of polluting first, rectify later.

I guess some folk may think that there is a logic in there somewhere? I don't. It's the epitome of irony.

If what the industrialised West did, was so very bad and supposedly these geniuses all know it, how on earth can they justify implementing old, 'bad' technology, whilst forcing the West to invest in newer, 'better' tech, whilst also compensating these morons for our clearly having caused Tornado's a Typhoons etc?

If you know from experience that crowding 30 people into a mini bus designed to carry 15 is dangerous, because someone else found out the hard way, how can you explain, or qualify the good reasoning that supposedly allows you to cram 30 people into a 15 seater mini bus, whilst enforcing the other chap to buy a bigger bus, charge his passengers more and at the same time, compensate you by subsidising the fuel for you to run your dangerously over-crowded mini bus?

Surely it is only reasonable, IF this carbon bullshit were true, to ensure that all new industry is of the 21st century, greener design?

How many ways can we find together, to say BULLSHIT?

Back