More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...and let's not forget that we now have further data that indicates the 'global temp increases' predicted by the alarmists haven't happened. Recent data shows the earth's temps haven't increased in the past 15 years or so...or whatever the specific timeline was. In fact, the NASA data indicates Co2 evidently has a cooling effect.

Here's the 1st thing that pops up on Google regarding same. There are a bazillion other sites reporting the same thing listed under it:

» Global warming debunked: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Soooooooo, I would imagine the 'greenies' will soon be pulling a "crazy Ivan" (submariner term) and flawlessly, seamlessly switch back to their old "Ice age is coming! Ice age is coming!" bandwagon of the 1970s...all the while insisting - with a collective straight face - that doing so in no way makes their prior stance invalid.

Why do you think I titled this thread, "More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax?" I wanted this to be an equal opportunity thread! :~)

...and let's not forget that we now have further data that indicates the 'global temp increases' predicted by the alarmists haven't happened. Recent data shows the earth's temps haven't increased in the past 15 years or so...or whatever the specific timeline was. In fact, the NASA data indicates Co2 evidently has a cooling effect.

Here's the 1st thing that pops up on Google regarding same. There are a bazillion other sites reporting the same thing listed under it:

» Global warming debunked: NASA report verifies carbon dioxide actually cools atmosphere Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Soooooooo, I would imagine the 'greenies' will soon be pulling a "crazy Ivan" (submariner term) and flawlessly, seamlessly switch back to their old "Ice age is coming! Ice age is coming!" bandwagon of the 1970s...all the while insisting - with a collective straight face - that doing so in no way makes their prior stance invalid.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hahaha, werewolf of London?

Global warming/ climate change will go down in history as one of the greatest hoaxes of all time. The U.N.'s IPCC reached a new low blaming the tragic loss of life in the Phillipines on climate change.
Bastards.

If for no other reason, than to keep this post on page one, I wanted to let you know that I heard a spokesman for friends of the earth, on the radio yesterday. This is what he said, "we may see the emergence of a new ocean, if we do not prevent the melting of the ice fields"

I assume from that statement, that it is no longer dramatic enough to warn of sea levels rising? Now we have to fear a completely new Ocean! Any guesses as to the likely location of this new Ocean? What shall we call it?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
The global warming ocean.....no that won't do. I know, let's Call it the Climate change ocean, and we can then tax all who sail on it.

If for no other reason, than to keep this post on page one, I wanted to let you know that I heard a spokesman for friends of the earth, on the radio yesterday. This is what he said, "we may see the emergence of a new ocean, if we do not prevent the melting of the ice fields"

I assume from that statement, that it is no longer dramatic enough to warn of sea levels rising? Now we have to fear a completely new Ocean! Any guesses as to the likely location of this new Ocean? What shall we call it?

The turd pond!

The statistical analysis presented below would appear to be quite conclusive. By extrapolation, it would seem clear that all we need to do to reduce the murder rate is to enhance global warming. Nicht war, mein guten menschen und Frauen!

A Tale of Two Cities

Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Population 2.7 million 2.15 million
Median HH Income $38,600 $37,000
% African-American 38.9% 24%
% Hispanic 29.9% 44%
% Asian 5.5% 6%
% Non-Hispanic White 28.7% 26%

Pretty similar until you compare the following:

Chicago, IL Houston, TX
Concealed Carry gun law no yes
# of Gun Stores 0 184 - Dedicated gun stores plus
1500 - legal places
to buy guns-Wal-
Mart, K-mart,
sporting goods, etc.
Homicides, 2012 1,806 207
Homicides per 100K 38.4 9.6
Avg. January high temperature (F) 31 63

Conclusion: Cold weather causes murder.

I'd think, then, that any intelligent person would be able to see, clearly, that we must have is more global warming!

Oh no! could this be a natural phenomenon? Natural warming and cooling, what a concept. Maybe this is something to be watched over many thousands of years, not 50 year spec of time. Where the hell are we going to get tax money to replace global warming money. I hear Gore has taken ill. Ahhh shit!

Oh no! could this be a natural phenomenon? Natural warming and cooling, what a concept. Maybe this is something to be watched over many thousands of years, not 50 year spec of time. Where the hell are we going to get tax money to replace global warming money. I hear Gore has taken ill. Ahhh shit!

Gains Tax ?

Bob

Back