Navy Seals charged.

Howard Jones

Supporter
So I want to make sure I have this correct. The guys who keep the crazies from killing us get a military tribunal and the crazies who are killing us get a civilian trial.

I cant' wait until November 2010.

Howard, You could not have possibly explained it better!
<script src="http://shots.snap.com//client/inject.js?site_name=0" type="text/javascript"></script>

that is total bull shit as as an ex vet, i and all others no this is why the war wil never be won. simply because one side dosnt have any rules yet the other side, cant even kick an arse without a misconduct charge. when are we going to stop this crap and put and end to all this
sorry but it makes my blood boil
Kaspa

Isn't political correctness wonderful? Whoever thought of this none sense. Are these the same people who run the UK and the US?

Remember the UK's next general election will happen either in May or June and the US will have its full Congress, 1/3 of the Senate and a number of gubernatorial elections next November. Remember how to vote.

Pete:
Yes it is true, and apparently this all happened in Sept. this year, if it wasn't for Fox it would have stayed buried a lot longer.
I believe that one of the Seals was also involved in the recovery of the Maersk captain off Somalia a few months back.
This type of conduct by our so called leaders really makes me sick, as Howard said 2010 can't come soon enough...
Cheers
Phil

Granted GW wasn't the best we have had, but this BS would not have happened on his watch. The Seals should have lit this guy up as soon as they got him! Political correctness, bull shit, if you can't stand the heat, shut up and leave!

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
For starters this is a war. We don't need reporters following every soldier around to see if they do something not quite appropriate ( a punch in the stomach ?????). My daughter leaves a week from tomorow for her second tour of duty in Iraq. She was gone 15 months last time and is expected to be gone a minimum of 12 months this time. This time doing ground security, looking for these bastards, and also security for convoys. It is hard for a soldier to do their job, when this kind of crap happens. This kind of bullshit, does little more than piss me off. I just want to THANK all the troops from all the countries that are trying to keep this a free world.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!

Regards Brian

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Right on Brian, please pass on my thanks and best wishes to your daughter for the job she is doing.
What makes my blood boil is that the poor buggers are facing a Courts Martial and even if they are exonerated their careers are stuffed!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I'm sure there is more to this story than meets the eye. Too many situations mirroring this one have been, and will be, ignored, brushed off, or dead on arrival. So my guess is there's another story that Fox perhaps ignored or is not privy to that may explain more clearly what's cooking.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
This damn story just aggrivates me. Navy SEALs are sent in to kick all ass and take names. These guys are ONLY called upon when something absolutely positively must be taken care of. Do you honestly think that guy went easily? Do you honestly think he didn't put up a fight? Do you think the SEALs would have made a fuss if they got punched in the face? What about if one of them had gotten killed? What kind of story do you think would have come about of that? Do you think we could have sued the insurgent who shot our SEAL team member? I highly friggin doubt it. How about this. Let's line up all the insurgents and all our military personel and let's start settling this all in a court of law in each country. Hhhmmm. In the US, we'd fill our prison system pretty quickly. In their country, I doubt any single case would stand.

This whole friggin political correctness crap pisses me off to no end. What the hell is going on here people? Aaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!! I'd love to smack these people right upside the head. Send these jerks overseas and see what they think when (and if) they come back. I'm pretty sure their tune will change.

I'm sure there is more to this story than meets the eye. Too many situations mirroring this one have been, and will be, ignored, brushed off, or dead on arrival. So my guess is there's another story that Fox perhaps ignored or is not privy to that may explain more clearly what's cooking.

Yes, I'm sure there is something sinister lurking to justify this cluster fornication, something to whet the appetite of the left and whip them into a righteous fury, a broken nail perhaps! Geez, they are Seals, they are professionals, give me a break!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Open up a newspaper any given day and you'll see "professionals" acting unprofessionally (and Al, please don't twist the above statement to imply that I think this group of SEALS acted unprofessionally). All I'm saying is there has to be more to this than is being let out. Ya just don't indict a group like this just for something seemingly insignificant. It just doesn't happen that way with the standing these guys have in this country.

They are going to try confessed foreign terrorists and grant them the same rights as US citizens in a civil federal court for gods sake, what makes you think anything is strange about the seals?

How do you think terrorist should be treated? This isn't a police arrest in the US, it's the capture of a terrorist. Do you think that they should be Morandized and treated like a US citizen. I had a very good friend on the plane that hit the first trade tower, and a very good friend and her three year old daughter on the second plane that hit. I have no pity or remorse for ANYTHING that's done to terrorist. If they dice them up and feed them to the pigs it's fine with me.
I find it amazing that if you search for this on ABC, CBS, NBC, & CNN there is no mention of the Seals.

Back