NEVER judge a book by it's cover....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
NEVER judge a book by it's cover....
Many times we are too quick to pull the trigger on judgement when it comes to other people..

Like many - I thought this was going to be a real joke..

You have to see this and watch it through to the end..

If you've not a tear in your eye when you see someone's lifelong dream come true - I just don't know...

YouTube - Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009

Introducing Susan Boyle..

Great voice she has. You have to admire a person that is brave enough to take a chance with a tough crowed like that.

Thanks for sharing this. :thumbsup:

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
It was amazing how everyone initially thought this was just going to be another ordinary wannabe act.

As soon as she started singing she just blew everyone away.

What an amazing voice.

Dimi

Amazing. Wonderful to see such a stunning voice coming from such an unlikely candidate. The brits certainly have heart, I think in the US there's a fair chance she would have been boo'd off the stage before even getting a chance to sing....

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
A comment was made on the radio here today that perhaps they had "frumped her up" just bit (maybe the dress was one of the queens old ones...) to make it better telly. One DJ said she looked like "Shrek"!!!1

Our local news station reported that she lost her mother (at age 91) recently and also that she had never been on a date or never been kissed.

truly amazing!! (and i'm in a punk band!) she doesn't need to go any further in this comp, what with posts like this, you tube coverage, being talked about globally, she WILL get a contract! sod what she looks like. if she's not "sexy" enough for the masses, she will sing for a living anyway as a session singer!

Back