Porsche 908/910 project

Montecarlo based Lancia would have ben a good idea for you to built ??
just think about other earlier !!! but chuuuuuttttt I can't say more !!!!
And do not want to hack too much Chris thread LOL

Are you coming to UK or Europe this year for a visit?

Brilliant work to all involved in this build. What a stunning example. Be prepared for $$$$ offers to come your way if they haven't already started. More pics please when you have a chance as I love the lines of this car.

Well done Mic, fantastic effort and build, looks stunning, sounds stunning and is stunning!!
You've done a magnificent job, a credit to you! Bet you can't wait to get it on track!
regards C

Thierry
Great video but not getting any sound?

Is there any bug on Vimeo ?
yesterday, the sound was here....

and believe me, you have to hear this engine music !!!

this video was made for a show. hte driver was not able to get 8000 revs, but he will when he would test the car on real track...

a small part of the full video (with the sound!!!) enjoy...

http://vimeo.com/101324491

Last edited:
There is now this video for those who want to follow the construction from start to end :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q632PYVI6C4]Porsche 907/8 - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy

Thanks for nice comments

Ian

fuel tanks are in the sponson
As I plan to do very short races or parade ( an hour max ) I decided to install only one of the two ; this one is an fully FIA homologated rubber tank filled with foam I enginered and have it done by friends manucturing those cheap in France
The 58 liter rubber tank is instaled behind the driver sill and it is protected and hold by a folded aluminium panel ( see the pic) it have an 70 mm big rubber tube protuding toward rear and a small 7 liters aluminium welded tank is fit into
with an anti splach back valve ;
to this aluminium tank all returns inlet and outlet pump are connected

Attachments

• IMG_0532 - Copie.JPG
    IMG_0532 - Copie.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 514
My pleasure Chris !
If you go to that guy channel's In Vimeo ( 907 RMS) there are 2 more new
video from the parade I did 2 weeks ago !!!

Hello Robert
just do it !!
There are now all the parts engineered to built similar car ; 5 are in process in UK and Europe so why not one in N.Z ; just do it......

Michel, some remarks to your 907.
Of course, it's a task to "reproduce" this type of car.
Is it enough ? That's all the point!
For me, owner of a "works car", certainly not.
In a way it's a tremendous job, in another it's just a fake, were the most significative parts are not respected...in the design or the matter. Titanium is very expensive today so I can understand the problem. For certain parts as rear lights, it's too easy to adapt bad parts ... for the look but you are exposed to the laugh of those who knows that they are very easy to find today. You say you find parts through Chris Melia...He seems not to be the right horse !
They are guys actually who are much much precise and who respect the design and utilize the right process.
Your car value is for the best 50 000 $, a real one 2,5 M: isn't it a good resume ?

Hi Jacques

what parts do you have for the 908? I am interested.
Michel has turned down more than 7 times your valuation already for his car.

Regards

Chris Melia

Back