R.C.R.40 movie cars...

Ben,

Most Texas natives are a pretty friendly type. Just work yourself up slowly on our Texas chili till your acclimated. :embarassed:

This is it right?

04-fast-five-trailer.jpg

Fast and Furious Five trailer -- Autoblog

I will ask for you Randy...
Ron...Marks car was one of the cars used, he had it for sale and with the four week timeline to supply three fully assembled and running cars it fit the bill perfectly...it was supposed to be used only for the "beauty shots"....we will see ..
That also means Ron Earps original GT40 engine is "fast and furious" too, Mark installed that in the car years before.....wink.

Randy: It's Guardsman blue metalic, 1964 Ford Galaxie. The photo was taken under a bridge in the shadows so it looks different than out in the sun.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Randy: It's Guardsman blue metalic, 1964 Ford Galaxie. The photo was taken under a bridge in the shadows so it looks different than out in the sun.

Thanks Rich... Beautiful color.... :thumbsup:

It has been said many times, but congratulations on a great showing. Regardless of how people view the movie itself, it is good to see both an American classic getting the spotlight it deserves for a younger generation and a genuine business such as yours gaining the benefits. While I am still a ways off from purchasing, I am always happy to see a business founded around real customer service and quality products succeed. If only every business laid those principles as their foundation and truly stuck with them as you have!

Back