When THEY Run Everything.

How long before we have to acknowledge that David Icke is indeed Jesus, because he believes himself to be Jesus??? Or any other nut-job for that matter!???

Boys eligible for girls teams, because they 'feel' like a girl on the inside? WTF next?

I friend of mine who lived in the Fresno area (may he RIP) always referred to Cali as "the land of fruits and nuts". This bill ^^^ is just the latest example proving how right he was.

Living in California is like living in a bowl of granola...them that ain't fruits and nuts is flakes - Gallagher

Although, there are a very few Conservatives left here.

Keith

How long before we have to acknowledge that David Icke is indeed Jesus, because he believes himself to be Jesus??? Or any other nut-job for that matter!???

Boys eligible for girls teams, because they 'feel' like a girl on the inside? WTF next?

I dunno Mark, it might be worth a mince into the girlies showers dontcha think?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Living in California is like living in a bowl of granola...them that ain't fruits and nuts is flakes - Gallagher

Although, there are a very few Conservatives left here.

California is a an expensive place to live, it requires a good income, not all can make it here. It appears that several conservitives here on our site are talking of leaving........................

Good luck!

California is a an expensive place to live, it requires a good income, not all can make it here. It appears that several conservitives here on our site are talking of leaving........................

Good luck!

As far as cost of living goes Jim, try living here!

How do you fancy this drab looking house for around 400K USD! That's in a fairly average area. Would you like an example from a 'nice' area to compare with the 'better' parts of California?

Attachments

• Average house at average price 250k.jpg
    Average house at average price 250k.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
As far as cost of living goes Jim, try living here!

How do you fancy this drab looking house for around 400K USD! That's in a fairly average area. Would you like an example from a 'nice' area to compare with the 'better' parts of California?

Thanks to the Obamadollar, US purchasing power has declined to the point where its cheaper to purchase a house in middle America than one in the slums of Peru.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Here is a nice little two bedroom one bath "fixer upper" 1,025 sq ft, , 1/2 bock from Highway 101, in Menlo Park CA, just sold for $1,120,000 USD!

streetview

Show Full Screen

Last edited:
There you go again Jim, being extreme.

I gave you an average house in an average area in the UK. You give me an example of a plot for sale (ripe for re-development) in an area where the average house price is 1.5M USD!

You Sir should be in government you spin everything and cloud every issue with blind alleys and delusional and deliberate mis-information.

The natural response to your nonsense would be to illustrate the cost of a bedsit in Kensington you silly man.

Also, although I am normally adverse to doing this, here is a Link (I can only hope it is accurate, as I do not know the Californian realty market first-hand)

California Home Prices and CA Heat Map - Trulia Real Estate Search - Trulia.com

As far as I can make out, the average price in California for a house, appears to mainly GREEN coloured ares, prices in the 250K range.

Do you now see where I am at odds with you Jim? You stated "California is a an expensive place to live", you did not say 'an expensive 'area' of California', such as the Red zone you chose for your argument!

Get it now? Is my point clear to you at last? Or, do you need to offer another unnecessary defense to the clear and unquestionable comparison I gave you?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mark,

I live in the Silicon Valley, that is one of the "red" areas on your map. Your map shows "red" areas to have values $500,000 and up.

The the values are $500,000 and up, WAY UP!

Median (middle) Sales Values for homes in my area, last six months.

Atherton.............................$3,968,821
Burlingame..........................$1,655,232
Hillsborough.........................$2,991,166
Los Altos Hills.......................$2,837,699
Los Gatos.......................... $1,570,578
Menlo Park..........................$1,546,191
Palo Alto.............................$2,213,191
Saratoga.............................$1,814,557
Woodside............................$3,266,235

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes,

I live on the hill above Larry Ellisons (Oricle/Americas Cup) estate, I have a septic tank and I know how to use it:)

Rising prices for houses in America simply means devaluation of the US Dollar. Notice the price of all those Chinese products has gone up too.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Rising prices for houses in America simply means devaluation of the US Dollar.

Which begs the question: Why are both gold & silver in the crapper??? One would think they should both be up for that very same reason.

'Beats the bejeebers out of me.

Back