When THEY Run Everything.

And politicians should be taxed the most for speaking since the consume the most oxygen while spewing the most crap.

Then followed my actors and media.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
And here is the first politician to get taxed for being a stupid and mis-speaking on something that they know nothing about but yet are trying to portray that they do....

Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for "pretty stupid" ammo-magazine comment - The Denver Post

And before the resident graph/cartoon poster replies... This just one example of how politicians violate our trust by their abuse of speaking. They ALL do it.

Yes they all do and it is not confined to America. The woman obviously knows little or nothing about guns. Also the spin doctor who said she really meant clips.
How do they get elected?:shocked:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Pete,

Thats a start, please give us five tax payer funded benefits that are paid by "the OTHER guy", used to buy elections!

Housing, Dole, healthcare, 'back to work' (hahahaha) workshops, food stamps.

I think that's five???

"Used to buy elections" says Jim. YES JIM, used to buy elections!!!

Keith

I suppose the classic 'sweetener' is the reduction of income tax thresholds and the simultaneous imposition of a 'stealth' indirect tax that kicks in some time later.

Gordon Brown was a master of that election giveaway con....

Of course politicians give away free stuff to get votes - they always have done - then usually take it back when the dust has settled.

The last 3 or 4 UK General Elections have been fought by nearly all parties who promised "tax cuts". More fool the moronic sheeple that fell for it.

The only time I actually applauded anything the Liberal Democrats had to say was when they rightly declared that if we wanted a decent Welfare State, we would have to pay for it through increased taxation. That was honest enough to almost win my vote, but then I saw the rest of their manifesto.....

"...require that a pupil be permitted to participate in sex-segregated school programs and activities, including athletic teams and competitions, and use facilities consistent with his or her gender identity, irrespective of the gender listed on the pupil's record."

"The bill would apparently also require that biological males be permitted to try out for, and play on, girls' sports teams if they identify themselves as females."

California Bill Would Allow Students to Use Bathrooms 'Consistent with His or Her Gender Identity' | CNS News

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I friend of mine who lived in the Fresno area (may he RIP) always referred to Cali as "the land of fruits and nuts". This bill ^^^ is just the latest example proving how right he was.

Back