A dilemma (NSFW)

Re: A dilemma

No mate she is an all American girl in front of an all American Mustang.

Regards

Chris.

Hmmmmm. I never liked those wedge-shaped Mustangs. I like the early ones (mid-60's) and the new ones are pretty nice. But I don't like those wedge-shaped ones.
I prefer to drive British. (well, OK, built in Germany, assembled in Crewes)

Mike;)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Chris, I prefer this model.;)

Attachments

• DSC2773.jpg
    DSC2773.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,308

Just when I thought the sheep was quite attractive looking.
(I used to be a New Zealander, but got naturalised. Didn't hurt much, and now I'm only slightly attracted to sheep).

The upholstery in that red car looks very well done, Pete.

Dalton

Keith

Beyonce and Britney have nice cars........

Attachments

• beyonce_knowles.jpg
    beyonce_knowles.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,519
  • britney_spears_03.jpg
    britney_spears_03.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,515

I think this thread is getting absolutely disgusting. Everyone is just using the opportunity to post their disgusting pictures. The more I look at them, the more disgusted I get. In fact, I'm so disgusted I think I'll go and take a cold shower.

Dalton

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

I think this thread is getting absolutely disgusting. Everyone is just using the opportunity to post their disgusting pictures. The more I look at them, the more disgusted I get. In fact, I'm so disgusted I think I'll go and take a cold shower.

Dalton

I know what you mean Dalton,

Initially I was mildly disgusted too, but the more times I looked to check how disgusted I was, the more disgusted I got. Now I am totally disgusted and just keep getting more disgusted....:pepper:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Here is another disgusting Shot. I wonder what she won the trophy for?:eek:

Attachments

• 9192100_1355.jpg
    9192100_1355.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,476

Here is another disgusting Shot. I wonder what she won the trophy for?:eek:

The thingamy on the top of the trophy say's " X-Box " so she must have won some sort of boxing contest or perhaps works in a packaging outfit, she does seem to be quite well stacked, er, packed, doesnt she!
now if she only had a green sparkly car the dilemma factor would not exist......

Jac Mac

Hi guys

just to help you cool off, here is a nice girl for all you fishermen.

regards

Chris.
PS. this is to encourage you to get back in the workshop.

Attachments

• Fishing.jpg
    Fishing.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,040

Malcolm

Supporter

I'm worried Chris at the consistancy in style of the pictures you are posting......:)

In the picture above, I'm thinking that must be one heck of a good looking car or bike that the crowd are looking at in the background! Or her sister....

Hi Malc

and I thought you guys liked topless girl photo's?
The girl in the pic is perfect for a GT40 owner, she can't fit in the car, so you have to go without her.

regards

Chris.

Do you know John White? He was just in Bali and is from your area.

Hi Jack

Sorry, I haven't been ignoring you - just away from the forum for a couple of days. Unfortunately I don't know John. I hope he had as good a time in Bali as I did. He probably wouldn't have had a dilema though, as the cars there are crap...

Back